"The Pumpkin" 1954 Chevy Utility sedan (business coupe)) $9,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Pumpkin" 1954 Chevy Utility sedan (business coupe)) $9,500

We decided to sell and/or trade the Pumpkin for change in lifestyle reasons. This is what in 53 was called a business coupe, but in 54 they changed the name to utility sedan, doesn’t sound as cool. With that it means it does not have a factory back seat, just a metal riser with wood on the bottom and rear wall. The Pumpkin was built approximately 15 years ago by a husband and wife in Fort Worth Texas. It’s got a 90’s crate 350, th200 trans, 78 nova rear. The rear suspension is super slider leafs and an S-10 blazer rear sway bar. The front is a Fat Man Fab Mustang II front setup. Manual disk on the front and drum rear. I have done lots of work to this to fix problems and worn out items over the years. I just recently made dual panel led taillights with Knight Prowler lenses, so they are super bright taillights. There is much much more that can described but it would get to be a long post. There is also some bad, needs front tires, alignment, has some rust bubbling up around the rear areas. Also included will be a new gas tank sending unit, wiring harness, lower control arms bushing, front coils, new windshield wiper system. Call or text Jon at (469) 831-4894 with any questions.

I didn't to any cleaning for the pictures, so they show all the dirt and grime that I haven't gotten to clean off lately.

Asking $9,500
    Will possibly partial trade for 80’s body style Suburban, must be 2wd and fold down rear tailgate, or 1970-1972 Vega Wagon, or a pre-1990 Station wagon.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tractionloss; October 5, 2013, 09:19 AM. Reason: forgot a few things

Sold

Comment

Congrats & good luck with the Fastback stashed under the tarp! I'd call that a pretty damned nice upgrade.

Comment

Working...
      X