Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1954 Belair Sedan for sale - original ready to drive

Located in the detroit area.
    All stock, older paint job in good shape, engine rebuilt at some time before we got the car, came out of the Phoenix area in the 80's.

235 stove bolt / 3 on the tree - just no time for it anymore and too many other projects...

There's always something new to learn.

Need a convertible, John....sorry.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Took the plunge and put it on the 'bay:

Comment

That's a beautiful car......good luck with the sale.

Let me know if there is anything I can do from this end.
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Thanks Stiney! hate to see it go - but there just aren't enough hours in the day. The 292 swap parts have been sitting for years untouched, it's Rhonda's car really - and it was her idea to sell it to help pay for house renovation stuff - so - off it goes. To be honest - once the falcon is done - if they were sitting next to each other in the garage - when would I ever choose this over the falcon? yea - so - it's time to see it go to a good home - hopefully soon - we're getting lots of quotes on lots of jobs the new place needs - none of it is cheap!

Comment

keeping a woman in a house is expensive, but usually not so much as when she doesn't want to be there. Keep her happy.
            Last edited by Beagle; July 9, 2013, 06:48 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Good luck on the sale. If you weren't so far and I had more money I'd pick this up.

Justin

Comment

Ends tonight - over 20 bids, over 95 watchers, and over 1450 views... it's very close to meeting reserve - I have a feeling nothing will happen until it's almost over - it will be interested to see how many folks used auction sniper - or if it will end without meeting reserve.

Comment

One mILLion dollars.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

SOLD to Randal - when can I expect you to fly in with a briefcase full of cash?

Comment

As soon as my Greek Investment funds are cashed out.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Doing good so far.....there will definitely be some last minute action on this one.

Here's to hoping the high-bidder is no deadbeat, that is beyond agravating.

Had the high bidder flake on the camaro auction, then he was upset that I would leave him bad feedback. Really?

Continued good fortune to you guys!
                        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Less than an hour to go - where's that popcorn smiley?

Comment

Super - well - a zero feedback buyer met reserve and was not outbid... bummer - we'll see if this person turns out to be legit or if this will turn out to be another waste of time. I have to give them 48 hours before I can extend a "second chance" offer to the next highest bidder.

Comment

Everyone starts at zero... you have to start somewhere. Here's hoping it's a legit bid.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X