1989 S-10 4cyl 5 speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 S-10 4cyl 5 speed

So my daily driver has been down for several months now. Been carpooling with the woman to work, which works out good. Anyways, the trans is out of it right now, the pilot bushing chewed up the input shaft. Trans is half back together with a new inputshaft. I just don't have the time and money to finish it. The truck needs the a/c redone and will need front end bushings. It will not come with the 16" rims pictured , but some roller wheels. I have no price in mind right now. Just seeing if anyone is intrested, and if there are any decent offers. Possibly will to trade. Sorry if my grammer and typing are bad on this post, my computer is acting up.
    Call or text Jon at (469) 831-4894
    Attached Files

is it the 2.5 4 cylinder ?
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I have a '97 Saturn 4 dr that needs a set of rings, but otherwise is in excellent shape if you're interested in a trade?
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Well the truck has to go for sure now, we just got a new daily driver with good gas mileage. Offering it to Bangshifters first here, the woman is making me put it on craigslist tonight. So $1,000 it's your, Trans is still apart, It is a 2.5L and T5, Manual brakes, manual steering. Would make a good small block swap truck. It will come with the 16" ZQ8 rims with new tires and some extra parts I've aquired for it over time. Any questions text, call or email me. It usually got 22-26 mpg.

Comment

I would love to have another S10, just out of my price range right now
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

OK ..... I'm interested. Can I get some overall pics, engine and interior pics? Send them to [email protected] please. Anyone close by to give me a 3rd party evaluation?

Now can we figure out how to redball it to Albuquerque or somewhere close?
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
              X