Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
    Something wrong ?
    Hahahaha , No . My previous post did not appear as a new post . So I posted WTF ! and that appeared as new . If that makes any sense ?.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc5548__large.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	1166456

Yeah, I like the Mustang dash better also.... it'll keep the purists guessing....
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• The Cougar dash looks like it belongs in a boat

Comment

• I bought a set of assembly manuals a few years back and they are really paying off now . You can never have to much info and assembly tips from the factory .

Comment

• The manuals have actually only been good for the reassembly of the body as everything else has been totally changed from stock .

Comment

• I don't know exactly what the engineers were thinking...build it on the mustang platform, and not see your intentions for the future??? Go figure... if they had, you'd be finishing an easy restoration
              ..LOL
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• You'd figure with how often people remove the Ford anchor and put in SBC and LS motors - that they would embrace it with how-to-articles.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                  You'd figure with how often people remove the Ford anchor and put in SBC and LS motors - that they would embrace it with how-to-articles.
                  Are you trying to get "more" Fordaholics mad at me ! lol

Comment

• no, just embracing the obvious....
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Painting is done ! . Some people on here had commented "good luck getting the paint to match" . In reference to the fact that I had painted the cabin "as I call it" at the end of last summer and the rest this summer. You can't tell the difference. I'm very happy with the outcome as well as the Shelby tail lights .

Click image for larger version

Name:	36863474606_02735f442e_z.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	1172811 Click image for larger version

Name:	36910322221_c5eebe9a21_z.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	1172821
                      Last edited by langleylad; September 5, 2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Looks GREAT!!!!! Silver can be a stinker to match but you pulled it off just fine.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                          Looks GREAT!!!!! Silver can be a stinker to match but you pulled it off just fine.

Dan
                          Thank you Dan !

Comment

• Here's the center console completed . 05-09 Ford P/U A/C ducts , modified B&M Quicksilver shifter and Vintage Air controls installed .

Click image for larger version

Name:	37274329526_f0b05d35dc_z.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	1174957 Click image for larger version

Name:	37291931122_9cfc742a91_z.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	1174958

Comment

• Originally posted by langleylad View Post
                              Here's the center console completed . 05-09 Ford P/U A/C ducts , modified B&M Quicksilver shifter and Vintage Air controls installed .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1174957[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1174958[/ATTACH]
                              Looks like it grew there!

Dan

Comment

• Can't wait to see it come together!
                                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                                X