No announcement yet.

Mary's 40 Ford coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a little color. Brought the steering column home tonight. Firewall is finished, the rest of the car is blocked and ready for sealer..

He's cleaning his 'paint' shop next week, then moving the body over from his 'body' shop. Should have it back home in a couple of weeks.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Damn Ed your not messing around!!! Great looking job!
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• That is one fine looking Chevrolet firewall.
        I mean it can't be a Ford because it isn't black

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          That is one fine looking Chevrolet firewall.
          I mean it can't be a Ford because it isn't black
          Yeah.....I'm not sure how it's going to like riding backseat to a SBF............
          Last edited by oletrux4evr; August 15, 2017, 10:41 AM.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• A Chevy is use to being behind a Ford.
            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
              A Chevy is use to being behind a Ford.
              Yeah. That's is what happens when you lap the field.......
              Last edited by oletrux4evr; August 16, 2017, 03:41 AM.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Getting a bit more color. He should be finished with the body this weekend.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Man she is looking bad ass!

Comment

• This is true....
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Looking very good! Should be no problem to have her back together for the Moonshine Festival

Comment

Looking very good! Should be no problem to have her back together for the Moonshine Festival
                        For next year...............
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Looking very good! Should be no problem to have her back together for the Moonshine Festival
                          Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

For next year...............
                          On second thought.......I must have misunderstood you.......when will you get here?
                          Last edited by oletrux4evr; August 31, 2017, 02:22 PM.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

On second thought.......I must have misunderstood you.......when will you get here?
                            Allen can be there anytime he's retired now plus he knows alittle something about Ford's.

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

I think I can make out there in time for the first test drive - does that work for you?

Last edited by cstmwgn; September 3, 2017, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• I'll keep that in mind and let you know. ..............she comes home tomorrow!
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X