Pro Street Hot Rod....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    So now that you're at the point of basically no return chassis-wise - is there anything you'd done differently? I'm 6 months from pulling my car into the shop - and I'm still debating the whole-new-frame vs. section some portion of it and add bars...
    Just depends on what your wanting to do with the car you looking to back half it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro Fleetline View Post
      Just depends on what your wanting to do with the car you looking to back half it?
      Oh you know, what everyone wants to do with a twin-turbo 455 Buick powered Sedanet... in short, it needs to go straight and stop.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        Oh you know, what everyone wants to do with a twin-turbo 455 Buick powered Sedanet... in short, it needs to go straight and stop.
        I got the oppurtunity to ride in a few fast buiks they are realllllly fun!
        Last edited by Pro Fleetline; May 23, 2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Just picked up frame this evening pretty impressed for just a blasting and a good coat of epoxy!
          Have some misc welding to do yet and a few braces to ad, but cant wait to get at the smoothing.
          I'll keep you updated!
          Later George

Comment

• I hadn't noticed how little is really left of the old frame - it does look really nice...
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Comment

• Picked up a few parts at the super summit show today!
                31 Spline Detroit Locker, 4.56 Motive gears ring and pinion, witch has to be drop shipped to me yet, and 12 point arp fasterners for carrier unit!

Comment

• New gears showed up today!

Comment

• Well guys sorry ive been lagging in the posting dept.
                    But good news is ive been living in the garage basicly lol
                    About three weeks off and on of smoothing and sanding to get all the main welds and inperfections filled in and cleaned up.

With all the sanding i had to re expoxy the frame so this "IS NOT" the fina color of the frame just to seal metal, and from here i can really smooth it up and shoot it body color.

Heres a few shots of the smoothing and the new expoxy i shot today!
                    Really stoked about the intial smoothing and this is first cut frame should really have that plastic look to it when all finished!
                    Thanks for following
                    Later George

Comment

• Alsoooo. a few peices ive work on got my new Ring Bros. bump stops on look pretty killer mated to these custom mounts and smoothed up a few more peices andddd the work continues lol.
                      Also test fitted my new Led tail lights should brighten the ass end up pretty nicely!

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; August 11, 2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Gettin closer! Did the lights come as a kit?
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Yeh bezels included! i like them because when there brakes are off you cant tell there LED's just appear to be stock tail lights.

Comment

• Picked up the adjustables today!

Comment

• My fear of airbags is probably unjustified, but I'm curious and have to ask. If they go flat, do you have enough bump stop for it to be able to move? Sounds like a dumb question I guess... I fear getting stranded. The LSC cat killer would lay the exhaust on the ground.
                              Last edited by Beagle; September 9, 2012, 07:01 AM.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Lol yep have bump stops they have to be set where u can move the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X