• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    You carpeted the garage?

They look awesome!
    I wish........didn't even have enough room in there to take photo of 'em
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

• My God, Thom, you've ruined the patina of those seats! (I guess patina is the new word for trashed and now, somehow, is "good").

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by NightShifter
        I think he can compensate by throwing the back seat away and installing a cage.
        Then where will his hoarde of grandbabies ride?

Comment

• Originally posted by NightShifter
          I think he can compensate by throwing the back seat away and installing a cage.
          Cage.........
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

• Before: No one notices when you spill your Big Gulp on the seats.

After: You are freaking if someone comes within twenty feet of those sweets with a Big Gulp.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Before: No one notices when you spill your Big Gulp on the seats.

After: You are freaking if someone comes within twenty feet of those sweets with a Big Gulp.
              Before - I can't believe he let those nasty things in his garage

After - did you happen to notice how clean the carpet is where the seats are, the dust free trim work? There's probably not a big gulp allowed within 50 feet of the house!

lol. They look cleanable, even if somebody big gulps them. That's why they're black. I actually saw something resembling dirt on the brake pedal in the car, like it gets used first, then cleaned. I dig it.

wait - it wasn't the brake pedal. It was the clutch pedal.

Last edited by Beagle; July 13, 2013, 08:11 PM.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                Before - I can't believe he let those nasty things in his garage

After - did you happen to notice how clean the carpet is where the seats are, the dust free trim work? There's probably not a big gulp allowed within 50 feet of the house!

lol. They look cleanable, even if somebody big gulps them. That's why they're black. I actually saw something resembling dirt on the brake pedal in the car, like it gets used first, then cleaned. I dig it.

wait - it wasn't the brake pedal. It was the clutch pedal.

My wife would probably dis agree with you guys on my cleanliness

And hey it's vinyl..........big gulps clean right off
                Thom

Comment

• a carpeted package tray/shelf would fit nicely for the trophy transport!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Oh man, that Vietnamese accounting firm really likes you, Monk.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                      Oh man, that Vietnamese accounting firm really likes you, Monk.
                      Me love you long time
                      Thom

Comment

• Well after my rear tire mis hap the other night......turns out things aren't so
                        bad after all.
                        Found these pie crust radials to replace the M/T's.

They're from Towel City Tire.........check out their link and history.
                        Interesting read.

I'm stoked ........these should look cool on the shoebox.

Thom

Comment

• Very cool. Our buddy (and David's nephew) Garrett lives in Kannapolis so I've hung out there a little. A HUGE number of NASCAR racers came from Kannopolis and surrounding areas.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                            Very cool. Our buddy (and David's nephew) Garrett lives in Kannapolis so I've hung out there a little. A HUGE number of NASCAR racers came from Kannopolis and surrounding areas.

Dan
                            Very good Dan.......if you read the companies history it mentions
                            those same drivers.
                            These folks built tires for many of those cars.
                            Thom

Comment

• Out of town tonight ......as usual........but Towel City Tire really came through.
                              Herb sent these tires out on Monday and they showed this afternoon.
                              Really good guys to deal with.

My son stopped by for me and took this pic.
                              Can't wait to get home and get 'em mounted..........also I think I'll go ahead and order up
                              the chrome reverse to mount 'em on.

Thom

Comment

• they look taller - is that the angle jacking with me? Should look great on the field car. PIE!
                                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X