Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

project winter beater or cheaper then buying rims and tires (s10 Jimmy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today was brought to you by N for nappa

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jimmy35.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1168174

got the head and block cleaned up. there was a literal 1/4 of RTV on the intake ends

Name:	Jimmy37.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1168175

Name:	jimmy38.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1168176

Name:	jimmy36.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1168177

Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

did this

Name:	jimmy39.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1168751

then it started to rain

i am a bit worried now as it looks like only the driver side was replaced before the passenger side is still all factory fresh with the same stock head gasket. driver side was clearly an aftermarket felpro

thinking maybe should have gotten the head checked out.... oh well it's on i'll just suffer later
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Wishing you luck !
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

If it goes again I'd take that as a sign to put in the V-8.

Comment

might not have to deal with that some one at work offered me 900 as it sits

i might just take it put tires on the focus and start going full on the beetle

Comment

Working...
            X