Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

project winter beater or cheaper then buying rims and tires (s10 Jimmy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just what the computer controls I need to find the diagrams for the OBD1 optioned trucks that had that stuff seperated from the computer.
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Ac and cruise will be easy

The guages cluster maybe a bit harder

Abs is dead
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by hauen View Post
        Looks like you're missing a couple circuits.
        Did you mean the wiring diagram or Mater?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Did you mean the wiring diagram or Mater?

Dan
          I'm not even going there.

Comment

i mean we already know i am not right in the head with my weird love of K-cars and shitty fwd GMs LOL

and lets all not for get the box on wheels that is the F/J/M chrysler

Comment

my weird love of K-cars
              You aren't really Red Green are you?

Comment

no but some of friends have called me an american red green with less money

when i had my convertible lebaron i bought ram van (cargo version of a caravan) for performance parts because the brakes are larger and bolt on. had a 3 speed auto with a large trans cooler and a large primary cooling fan a secondary pusher fan for the A/C. they also had a better non-emission version of the 3.0L mitsu intake manifold and larger throttle body

it also had the rare aftermarket barn door conversion that i sold for $2,000

Click image for larger version

Name:	527824_443560048988144_347551772_n.jpg?oh=b5522bcb16bd0082470650d6fff577c6&oe=59C6C977.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	1166082

Name:	306175_443560028988146_1808905329_n.jpg?oh=29b3d3417f77449e9ee6f3e15b859ed5&oe=59D6783D.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	1166083

Last edited by Mater; July 7, 2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

You stole 2k from someone and made them take parts from your caravan? dude that's the craziest thing I have ever heard.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                  1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

The guy actually asked and offered me the 2000 I was just going g to sell them for a 100 lol

Comment

95 S10 TBI auto push button 4x4 obd1 harness obtained

this harness is basically a unicorn

Comment

94/95 S10s were weird, but I do miss my '94 even with its one year only dash, less boxed in frame from the earlier S10s, 3rd door conversion and gutless wonder 2.2l 4 cylinder. T5 trans was decent, MPGs were good, even with a leaking headgasket.
                        Stew K.

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4x4 4.2 L6 Stock DD
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Adopt-A-Whale
                        1988 Chevrolet R30 Custom Deluxe L05 3L80 C&C
                        1974 Chevrolet Corvette 350/TH400 (Garage Art)

Comment

yeah it has one of the thickets electrical service manuals i have ever bought for one of my cars as it has to cover both obd1 and obd1.5 plus all the different engines

Comment

&(&*(&*(^*&&*GBH&PPPO_)(%%^#$@$#$#@#$%^%&*^&%^!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:	####1.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	1167645

Name:	####2.jpg
Size:	314.7 KB
ID:	1167646

Name:	####3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	363.3 KB
ID:	1167647

Name:	####4.jpg
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	1167648

whelp back to plan P as plan V is ####ed

who welds the balancer to the crankshaft??????? really why

Comment

also my roller cam engine has no roller cam so go me i guess

Comment

so much happened in the land of the jimmy now that i am not longer being distracted by a v8 swap that probably would of never been finished any way

do days episode was brought to you by the letters M and F and this bastard

Name:	Jimmy31.jpg
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	1168002

this steering shaft was in the way with getting the plugs out and the manifold

popped out fairly easy

when i finally got the head off after messing round with the fuel line bolt (which will not be making a return)

pretty clear what cylinder was chucking the green stuff

Name:	jimmy32.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1168003

Name:	jimmy33.jpg
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	1168004

Name:	jimmy34.jpg
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1168005

will get it cleaned up and back on tomorrow then the other side even though the plugs looked fine i am this far down the hole any way

Comment

Working...
                                X