No announcement yet.

ECTA New Racetrack Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'll be going thru Atlanta (surprisingly the shortest route) and I'll take at least 2 days, maybe 3. I'm old and don't have to rush! But I'll be there!

Dan

Comment

A quick look at the Google maps shows three routes all within 7 minutes of each other and about 30 miles difference. It is a long haul that is for sure but at least things are up and running again. I will have to see about going once next year. Fingers are crossed.

Comment

I had the same results but Marsi is in Atlanta so maybe I can get her in the truck for a meet or two. Ulterior motives!

Dan

Comment

Wow I have to travel 1400 miles one way to race at Bonneville and if I make it to Blytheville (I will if Bville is not a go for 2018) that's a 2300 mile tow one way and I don't know if I would pass their tech.

Comment

Originally posted by bukshysteve View Post
            Wow I have to travel 1400 miles one way to race at Bonneville and if I make it to Blytheville (I will if Bville is not a go for 2018) that's a 2300 mile tow one way and I don't know if I would pass their tech.
            Contact Keith! I'm pretty sure your car will pass tech but a chat w/Keith will put your concerns to rest.

Dan

Comment

Working...
            X