Anyone have a 2016 rule book handy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacksoni View Post
    I don't think anyone would argue that a full containment seat is not better than a "regular" racing seat is better than a stock/cheap seat(not legal in either organization (ECTA or SCTA in race, as opposed to street cars). Proving that seat belts attached to the seat are better than seat belts properly aligned/installed and attached to the frame may be harder to do. As suggested previously if you want the rule changed/amended there are mechanisms to do so.
    I will send the info when I get it all from the company that makes it.. it is the seats they use in nascar cup cars.. This one is same as the ones in the Chevy top teams.. as I bought a retired chassis..

Comment

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how this comes out. I'd think they'll be OK with it (after research) but who knows?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi View Post
          Hey, the least you can do is drag your junk to the track or a meeting with an ECTA official, see what they say. Maybe it won't get teched this year, but the best thing for advancing both your your cause and the sport would be to bring your car, seat, and as much documentation as you have for the tech guys. No one likes a whiner. Or a troll. MarkHeadBerry14 or whatever you go by now.
          Last edited by JamesMayberryIII; July 15, 2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

WTF. So I'm a troll. Pound sand

Comment

Working...
            X