September 2016 Meet Registration is Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2016 Meet Registration is Open

Hey guys - I went on ECTA-LSR.com and found that the registration for the September meet is now open. Remember, this is a 3-day meet. Anyhow, me and Mutt are signed up. Anyone else?

I've heard that Brian Lohnes, the famous drag racing announcer and former contributor to this forum, will be there and will announce the meet - you don't want to miss that!

Dan

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Brian Lohnes, the famous drag racing announcer and former contributor to this forum, will be there
    Not sure what you're smoking, but Brian is a co-owner of BangShift and contributes heaps of articles every single day !

Comment

I'm giving Brian a hard time. I was up in the tower and telling him how much we miss him on the forums. Granted, he kicks in a ton on the front page but we don't get to see him back here very often if at all - I know he's a busy guy. He says the cop car is coming together and I was pushing him to post up on his build thread.

Don't get me wrong - I love the knucklehead! And BTW, he's a GREAT announcer. He wanders the pits during inspection day and learns who has what and a bit of the back story on as many cars/bikes as he can get to and adds that salt & pepper to his announcing which makes everything more interesting.

Dan

Comment

Ahhh, I see. As you said, giving him a hard time back here ... he ain't gonna see it. The Forums is a very small part of what BangShift is.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

Not sure what you're smoking, but Brian is a co-owner of BangShift and contributes heaps of articles every single day !
          I think he was pointing to the forum end..

Comment

I understand that ... I'm enlightening him and others that the forum isn't the end all of BangShift.

Comment

I know - though it IS to me!

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X