Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
    The Schedule
    A schedule ... how cute.

.... seriously, think of it more as a guideline"."

Comment

I knew it would be found humorous.
      I'm still learning

Comment

Any update? I love these mad science projects.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Hey - You've had a couple of years of No Speedweek to get it ready so you should be back on "schedule", right? I know my volunteer calendar is back on track so I'll be there (salt willin').

Dan

Comment

Unfortunately, the last couple years of no Speedweek has put a dent in the guys enthusiasm. Nick is still working on the head for the engine, but the chassis work has come to a grinding halt. I may bring it home and start hacking away at it myself. I just need to finish the Alfa.

It would help to know that it has a venue to race at.
            I'm still learning

Comment

There's ElMo..... Or of course, y'all can tow to Ohio - we have a GREAT track! And a TON of BangShifters.

Dan

Comment

Just doing an update on some of my projects. This is stuck in limbo. A number of folks have had some life changes that have taken them in different directions, or consumes their time (ie having two kids for one of the guys!). In addition, the cancellation of Speedweek, two years in a row, took some wind out of the sails.

I still want to get this done sometime, but it isn't happening soon.
                I'm still learning

Comment

Yep, life happens.

Comment

As mentioned there is Elmo but the Mojave mile is also a possibility. I has been "invitational" in the past but that shouldn't be a hindrance to an "insider". Since it is a quick-change put some 4:88s in it and "test and tune" at a local strip.

Comment

Working...
                    X