No announcement yet.

Project Binky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started listening to episodes of this while I was at work. These guys are hilarious.
    1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
    1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by 1970camaroRS View Post
      I started listening to episodes of this while I was at work. These guys are hilarious.

Dude! where you been?
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

Dude! where you been?

Busy. Finally found a job, although it doesn't pay enough, so I've been very busy looking for better employment. Just had a daughter born last week, so dealing with preggo momma has kept me busy. That 4L80E I got from you just took a dump last month after 13,000 trouble-free miles. Check out the update in my budget build thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 1970camaroRS View Post

Busy. Finally found a job, although it doesn't pay enough, so I've been very busy looking for better employment. Just had a daughter born last week, so dealing with preggo momma has kept me busy. That 4L80E I got from you just took a dump last month after 13,000 trouble-free miles. Check out the update in my budget build thread.

You knew where and how I got that transmission, I sold it to you for chump change as a core - and you're throwing me under the bus? wow.

Comment

You knew where and how I got that transmission, I sold it to you for chump change as a core - and you're throwing me under the bus? wow.
            I don't see any malice in the comment of "Trouble free" .... everyone knows shit breaks with a car approaching 4000 pounds and in the elevens.

Oy, but you lot are a bunch of tarts.

Last edited by Beagle; March 25, 2017, 10:59 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Oh, no....no, not like that. What I'm saying is I'm amazed it lasted that long. I'm saying that I'm happy I actually got 13,000 miles out of something that clearly needed a rebuild when I opened it up to install the shift kit. No throwing under the bus intended. It was essentially free and got me through college, made dozens of 11 second runs on motor and one 10 on juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

I don't see any malice in the comment of "Trouble free" .... everyone knows shit breaks with a car approaching 4000 pounds and in the elevens.

Oy, but you lot are a bunch of tarts.

4000 pounds? I hope not. Also, it runs 10s on juice. And yes, no malice intended in any way shape or form. He really helped me out with exactly what I needed when I was in a pinch.

Comment

You have to cook chicken real slow on the grill. If you try to cook it too fast, it gets burned on the outside and it's raw on the inside. Nothing is nastier than raw chicken.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Binky related

Comment

Episode 16 is attached to the first post....

Comment

Outtakes part 4 attached to first post

Comment

This must mean it's going to be awhile for the next update . Bummer . Oh well , I've been watching this guy build a C3 road race vette and he's coming right along .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

it's better then some who somehow manage to make videos that are longer then the actual event.

Comment

Still trying to figure who your talking about .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                                Still trying to figure who your talking about .
                                pick any YouTube sensation....

Comment

Working...
                                X