No announcement yet.

Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taken off another board...its even PINK!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	55bell.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	1210419

Comment

• Comment

• You never know what you'll find at Home Depot. '74 NISSAN GT-R, bored out to 3.2 with aftermarket EFI. We talked for 10 minutes, cool guy, he drives it alot.

Name:	20180804_125831.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	1210883
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• More and more, the JDM guys are the REAL Hot Rodders!
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Proof Positive the Motorcycle Industry GETS IT more than the Auto Industry EVER WILL! You HAVE to be an Enthusiast to climb on a bike and it SHOWS in bikes like THIS! If this was a car it would be a New Camaro that still has throwback looks and cost $15K instead of that crossover SUV looking piece of crap Chevy is trying to push off on us for $35K and up.

Name:	GetIt.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	1210923

Comment

• Dragzine

Name:	spend.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1211192

Comment

• Not a photo per se, but look what Mike and Frank found. I've seen them do some absurd purchases that I didn't really understand, but this one is off the charts, pun intended.
                The stars of the History Channel show “American Pickers” came across a van that belonged to the rock band Aerosmith in the woods of a small Massachusetts town.
                Last edited by pdub; August 9, 2018, 10:26 AM.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
                  Not a photo per se, but look what Mike and Frank found. I've seen them do some absurd purchases that I didn't really understand, but this one is off the charts, pun intended.
                  Aerosmith from that period was a band full of cosmic coincidence. Howard Stern lived in the same off campus apartment building while he was at BU.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

Aerosmith from that period was a band full of cosmic coincidence. Howard Stern lived in the same off campus apartment building while he was at BU.
                    $25K for that pile of rat eaten rusted junk. Well, whatever, it'll probably end up in the hall of fame somewhere after they pump up the tires if Mike and Frank have their way with it. That to me is a bit hard to believe, the money "value" of it. SERIOUSLY? Uhhhh.....
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post

$25K for that pile of rat eaten rusted junk. Well, whatever, it'll probably end up in the hall of fame somewhere after they pump up the tires if Mike and Frank have their way with it. That to me is a bit hard to believe, the money "value" of it. SERIOUSLY? Uhhhh.....
                      As long as Count's Kustoms isn't involved, I'm O.K. Prolly flip it for $35K. REMEMBER a new car can cost more easily.

Comment

• When you KNOW you SHOULD hate it, but you just can't look away......

Name:	38843091_2117550061789930_3155502881709228032_n.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	1211571

Comment

• I wanted to make a speed run at Speedweek but nobody was there to send me off?

Name:	144.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	1211702

Comment

• Corvette Stew

1320 Video

Name:	stew.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	1212085

Comment

• I could give a CRAP about the motor or even the car. I just love the STANCE! Pro Small Tire FTW!

The Bark IS the Bite and The Bite IS The Bark.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pst.jpg Views:	1 Size:	203.9 KB ID:	1212175
                              Last edited by RockJustRock; August 16, 2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Had some artwork done of a couple of my cars. Click image for larger version

Name:	36836053_2017944751551395_909711078731022336_o.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	311.1 KB
ID:	1212216
                                Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
                                X