• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pic of the day.

Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

WTF, over?!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Someone is a very tallented photoshop artist, I think I can see a fuzz line over the doors indicating its a different set of windows grafted on and looking in the rear window looks a bit too blurry to match the front. Also the shadow in front of the rear tire looks faked.
        Got to wonder about the 3 tail lights but that might be an SS thing over a base model.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

ha very cool photoshop job

Comment

Who knows, only four letters on the quarter.
            Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

said news....its the real deal!....this sux!

Announced today at my work..Johnson Controls, WHitby ontario, we have been awarded the contract for the Camaro 511/521 program door panels and door processing. We are less than 5 km from GM Oshawa...Prototypes of the doors will begin mid next year and production is slated to begin in Feb 2008, thats right 2008 so be prepared for an early arrival of the much waited Chevrolet Camaro..It has not been confirmed that it will be built in Oshawa, but I think all signs point to it being so.. The doors are batch built and can be shipped to another plant in the US but I highly doubt it...Hope that helps settle any disputes..I saw it myself, this is no rumour..511 being 2 door version, 521- four door, i had no idea until today that they would make a 4 door version..hope it doesnt take anything away from the 2 door.

To further my argument for Oshawa being awarded Camaro, they have recently announced that the GMX 365/367(ALLURE/GRANDPRIX) program will shut down 8 months earlier than previously reported, now scheduled to cease production in November 2007..I believe they will be moving the Impala line to Plant 2 to continue production while they revamp plant 1, until feb 2008 when the Chevy Camaro will be the first of 4 models to roll off the line followed by the redesigned Impala, followed by a cadillac, then a buick, one of them possibly being a new pontiac...creating a massive flex manufacturing plant capable of producing as many as 505,000 vehicles per year..thats my take on the whole situation, have fun with that

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac

Comment

Last edited by liscomorris : 08-18-2006 at 03:02 PM.
                Real deal?
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Cheese and rice, people! Why oh WHY does Detroit continue to tell us we want 4-door cars?
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

It is not real, do you really think that they are going to just park a car nobody knows anything about out in the open uncovered lol

Comment

What if I do want a 4dr car.... which I do.
                      Central TEXAS Sleeper
                      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

A girl at work just got a G8 GT. They're nice.
                        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Get a G8, its what the Camaro is based on.

Comment

Originally posted by Memphis
                              It is not real, do you really think that they are going to just park a car nobody knows anything about out in the open uncovered lol
                              what are those black things on the doors?
                              Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

door bumpers....they use them during shipping to prevent dents.

Seth
                                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                                X