Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deport Beaver Blieber!

This is hilarious, sort of.

There's almost a car connection, the most recent episode at least.

It's got to be the parents of young girls who are screaming and thinking this kid is God, it's got to be the parents behind this effort.

Folks who are tired of their girl kids worshipping a kid who pisses in public and paints graffiti on walls and finally has a stupid drag race on the street while impaired.

That's just my guess, and my guess doesn't count.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

This is emailed to me. ****WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE**** I thought it was hilarious.

Gotta love New Yorkers and their lack of beating around the bush.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I think that New Yorker guy may have a bit of an anger issue, but I can't say he's not close to right. That's rich Scott. I didn't want to go that far, you're braver than I am. That one's rich.

Comment

Old news
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

This evening I saw he turned himself in to the Toronto police on a battery charge.......new?
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            This evening I saw he turned himself in to the Toronto police on a battery charge.......new?
            Just additional. They pasted that on top of the story Thom said was old. That one's new to me, at least, but I live in a hole in the ground and haven't looked out for 13 years it seems.

Comment

Role model who frequents strip clubs, drinks under age, pops pain pills, does graffitti ( read deface property), does illegal drag races in stupid places ( in front of a school, his neighborhood) and harasses his neighbors... Who'da thunk dat??
              He needs bodyguards because he is stoopid.. (stupider than stupid is stoopid)
              Lohan, bynes, boober, yep.. Given EVERYTHING.. Gotta squander it
              The Toronto thing is he hit a limo driver that was held by his thuggy body guards.. Alledgy

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                The Toronto thing is he hit a limo driver that was held by his thuggy body guards.. Alledgy
                And speaking of the Toronto connection, I saw today that Rob Ford spoke up in support of Bleeber. Now, THAT's who you want on your team when you're trying to rally back. HAHAHAHAHAHHhhAhahahAH!!!!

Rob Ford wishes he was as successful as Justin Bieber The embattled Toronto mayor supports the troubled pop star

As successful at WHAT?!?!? HAhahahahaHAH!!!!!
                Last edited by pdub; January 30, 2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Getting pre puberty girls to scream his name?

Did you see clips of Ford's fast food rant? Pretty drunk, if I know my drunks...

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    Getting pre puberty girls to scream his name?

Did you see clips of Ford's fast food rant? Pretty drunk, if I know my drunks...
                    Be careful judging drunks. I'm an okay drunk, we'll get along fine, probably better than ever. But when anybody starts smoking that manufactured stuff that looks like rock salt, bets are off.

It's so funny, from a distance of a few thousand miles. Toronto can't get rid of him. And he's IN YOUR FACE. They don't have the layered forms of government where you can just toss somebody that's totally out of personal control. Not that ours works very well either, but Ford's case is classic. Sad, but fun to watch.

Comment

There are functioning drunks then there are stinking drunks.. He is a stinking drunk! Wobbles all over and stumbles and mumbles

Comment

I'll bet there are a million guys who would like 5 minutes in an alley with that 'tough' guy.......LOL!
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                          I'll bet there are a million guys who would like 5 minutes in an alley with that 'tough' guy.......LOL!
                          MemeMEMEME! dammit! There goes my peaceful evening...

Comment

Working...
                          X