Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Should we have rules for the photos? How about the car in the photo must be yours, the girl must be yours or at minimum you're behind the lens of the camera.

Comment

NO, We don't no stinkin rules!! lol
      Living the dream!

Comment

[quote=MnHotRods ]
        Should we have rules for the photos? How about the car in the photo must be yours, the girl must be yours or at minimum you're behind the lens of the camera.

Are you trying to kill the thread?

Comment

Rules are over rated!!

Comment

Car Junkie's Rules you on the wrong website : ;)
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by MnHotRods
              Man..eleven posts and allready starting shit....if you want rules....join up over on Moparts...they got plenty of rules... ;D  Rick

Comment

Originally posted by MnHotRods
                Should we have rules for the photos?
                NO !!!

... any more questions ??

Comment

Yeah, one: Can we get some more pics? ;D
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I thought about taking this thread this way. But let's do that here: http://www.carjunkieforums.com/index.php?topic=2122.0

Makes me feel better about myself. We're trying to go overboard in this thread, remember?
                    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300
                      I thought about taking this thread this way. But let's do that here: http://www.carjunkieforums.com/index.php?topic=2122.0

Makes me feel better about myself. We're trying to go overboard in this thread, remember?
                      That's totally cool....!!!! Now I'm gonna have to go dig out some pics...!!!!

Rick

Comment

I think we do just fine without any Rules.Don't normally post 2 days in a row.But this thread needs to get back on topic.

Comment

thanks to those of you who keep this thread on topic.

Comment

thanks to those of you who keep this thread on topic.

no problem, I deleted my post
                            Have a nice day
                            Tom

Comment

Picture039.jpg image by groundpounderzee heres my little hobby supporter!! of 18 years! took this in richmond last year watching the roundy round races!! god it was hot there wow ! would of like to win that vette!!

Comment

nice.jpg image by groundpohttp://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/groundpounderzee/?action=view&current=chicks_and_cars_40_jpg.jpg
                                chicks_and_cars_40_jpg.jpg image bhttp://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/groundpounderzee/?action=view&current=48ass.jpg
                                48ass.jpg image by groundpounderzeey groundpounderzeeunderzee

Comment

Working...
                                X