Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Comment

Ah.... now we're talking again!
      Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

SOCAL STYLE

Comment

nice pics chuck

Comment

some classy and some hotties

Comment

I have to stop visiting this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by wikd69
                Shorted out the keyboard again?
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wikd69
                  WHAT FOR ??

Comment

The shot of the young woman in the "work uniform" - can you imaging wrenching in 5" (or whatever they are) heels? Sneakers are as high as I'm going!

And where do these girls get those sleazy outfits? I've been married to three women and dated others in between, and have been shopping with most of 'em. I've NEVER seen that kind of stuff, except maybe in Frederick's of Hollywood. But the duds seem to fit, so mail order seems unlikely. One of the mysteries of glamor photography.

Just some thoughts
                    Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                      The shot of the young woman in the "work uniform" - can you imaging wrenching in 5" (or whatever they are) heels? Sneakers are as high as I'm going!

And where do these girls get those sleazy outfits? I've been married to three women and dated others in between, and have been shopping with most of 'em. I've NEVER seen that kind of stuff, except maybe in Frederick's of Hollywood. But the duds seem to fit, so mail order seems unlikely. One of the mysteries of glamor photography.

Just some thoughts
                      Dan
                      Perhaps if you looked that good in 5" heals you wouldn't have to wrench any more ;D

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn

Just some thoughts
                        Dan
                        Perhaps if you looked that good in 5" heals you wouldn't have to wrench any more ;D
                        We could try it out if anyone has a picture of Dan, and photshop, put his head on her body and see if that kills the tread :D

Comment

I assure you it would! I'm a 61 year old with a white beard and a pudgy tummy - sort of Santa-like. Remember, he was a jolly old ELF - most folks forget that part (see the poem if you don't believe me). I look terrible in heels and hot pants! Keith will like give it a try, though! (this should get angry denunciations in no time, if he has computer access).

Later
                          Dan

Comment

Please, no...my eyes cannot take it, and I'm not allowed access to the alcohol necessary to get that image out of my brain.
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Doctor. My eyes! (old song lyric, for you kids)

Dan

Comment

I assure you it would! I'm a 61 year old with a white beard and a pudgy tummy - sort of Santa-like. Remember, he was a jolly old ELF - most folks forget that part (see the poem if you don't believe me). I look terrible in heels and hot pants! Keith will like give it a try, though! (this should get angry denunciations in no time, if he has computer access).

Later
                                Dan
                                Oh great. Now I'm gonna have visions of Santa Claus in hot pants and stilleto heels dancing through my head. So much for sugarplums. I think you've officially killed Christmas for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X