Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by 73Nova
    Originally posted by Joes66chevy
    why is it half the pictures on this thread have better lookin cars then woman?? WHERE ARE THE FOXES? i mean mouth watering eye poppin gorgeous but with a nice car/truck next to her still
    Well for somone who hasnt posted any hot chicks you sure are doing alot of bitchin......
    well you find a picture of ashley force in a bikini and i will post it hahahah, sorry guys my pictures are alittle.....hell they arent wearing any clothes thats the way im putting it, but the cars are nice too, you just dont notice them

Comment

Here is a picture I took of Ashley, last year,,,,,

Living the dream!

Comment

why is it half the pictures on this thread have better lookin cars then woman?? WHERE ARE THE FOXES? i mean mouth watering eye poppin gorgeous but with a nice car/truck next to her still
        Dude, someday you'll come to realize that these pictures are of REAL WOMEN.

Not the 3/4 starved, bulimic, whiney, bitchy, airbrushed little nitwits that HOLLYWOOD has presented as the norm. Which by the way, definitely is not the norm - - everyone looks like hell after a long night and we all have morning breath.

These fine ladies who have been represented here are the real deal, and lots of others like them. Get used to it or be lonely, there's lots of GOOD women out there willing to stand by their man.

Sorry for the rant, but its the truth.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY
          Dude, someday you'll come to realize that these pictures are of REAL WOMEN.

Not the 3/4 starved, bulimic, whiney, bitchy, airbrushed little nitwits that HOLLYWOOD has presented as the norm. Which by the way, definitely is not the norm - - everyone looks like hell after a long night and we all have morning breath.

These fine ladies who have been represented here are the real deal, and lots of others like them. Get used to it or be lonely, there's lots of GOOD women out there willing to stand by their man.

Sorry for the rant, but its the truth.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

first off GROSS-"3/4 starved, bulimic, whiney, bitchy, airbrushed little nitwits..."
          i hate woman like that,i would rather be with my hand.and second i know these are "real" woman, i wasent saying there ugly or anything like that(god damn half of them are unbelievable,so damn beautiful its amazing) but where are the Ashley Forces,Courtney Hansen,and other woman of the sport WHO ARE REAL WOMAN

Comment

They all look ok to me!! ;D

Comment

Just okay? They look awesome, more than enough to make one throw stones at the wife!
              Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto
                Just okay? They look awesome, more than enough to make one throw stones at the wife!
                owww haha

Comment

I looked @ this pic atleast five times before I realized there was a bug in the back ground!

;D

Comment

;D

Looks like a '74 Super to me..... Hey!! There's part of a Hooters T-shirt in there too!!

:o

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

big, i mean bug ??? what bug? i can't get past the babe :P
                      THAT IS THE HOTTEST BABE I'VE SEEN ANYWHERE :o:P : :-*
                      if i was creating the perfect woman, she would look like that.
                      the dude MUST be gay...."not that there is anything wrong with that"(sienfeld)
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

shwing!!

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw57
                          shwing!!
                          HAHAHAHAH i havent heard that word in years ;D ;D ;D she totally gets a SHWING
                          from me

Comment

i had to come back for another look :-* :-* :-*
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Nice additions !!!
                              sigpic

Comment

More Hooters girls:

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                                07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                                88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
                                X