Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

if protecting the paint was the issue, they'd be wearing flannel PJs!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Never said it was just to protect the paint. I just know a lot of people that would not allow a model with jeans or anything else abrasive against their cars. If they were real interested in protecting the paint, they would not allow clothes at all.
      1964 Chevelle
      Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
      LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

One of my Fav's

Comment

I love this thread!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
            I'll do a test subject to see if it gets locked .. If you add one, nothing too wild

Hell, this is CarJunkieTV BITCH!! The LAST thing I would expect around here is pictures of chicks w/ cars being dumped, unless maybe they involve total nudity.. Whats a car forum w/o pics of pretty woman and nice cars..

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I gotta stop looking at that picture... Dang! :o

Comment

This is the thread that I check first when I get here. I just wish I had some pictures to contribute.
                1964 Chevelle
                Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel25A
                  She's big enough to go bear huntin with a switch
                  LOL

Comment

after that .. I needed to find something to get this back on track ..

sigpic

Comment

I think this thread is DISGUSTING! In fact, I've had to look at it many times to evaluate just how disgusted I am. I may even need to continue that evaluation for some time.

Later

Comment

Some more for your evaluation, Dan.

And, this smut.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

now that is turribul, them young things cant afford a real pair of drawers, they gotta cut up an old pair and tie them together with string.

i sure would hate to have to see mor of that kinda thing around here :D

Comment

Would someone take up a collection to buy these poor young women some clothing. I would, but - um - well.....

ANYWAY, there's no rush on this. Just that someone ought to do that.

Comment

Now THIS is a car forum!!!! I mean, we are viewing the cars as well, right?? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1FastMopar
                                Now THIS is a car forum!!!! I mean, we are viewing the cars as well, right?? ;D
                                You mean there are cars in this thread? Hold on I'll look again...... Nope. I don't see any cars.
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X