Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by Teddyzee
    Such a casual looking shot... then you see the guy stanging at the top of the step ladder.
    Good eye.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Now we know who found Waldo. ;D
      OH YEAH
      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

all tht to look at and your checking out a guy in the window lol

Comment

Originally posted by jays67
          all tht to look at and your checking out a guy in the window lol
          That's funny, I didn't scroll the picture over, but I saw him in the hubcap!

Comment

And she likes VW's too!!!......Damn she's cute!

Originally posted by Blazerteam

Comment

Ya, I saw it in the hubcap, too.
              Was hoping maybe her twin sister was at the shoot naked waiting to step in or something. Sigh.
              1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
              1997 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

Pics of chicks in the mud. That's what we need. Where's them four wheeler guys at? tell 'em to post some muddy daisy duke shots...eh.?
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

The girl in the Vdub comparred to the other girls in this thread is a 0.
                  Shes plain, looks like she has walnut size boobies and boring.
                  Id say after banging all the other ones for about 30 years you could still find this one curled up in a corner somewhere suffering from a divorce from a guy doing the other girls!

Comment

I think her boobs are a perfect size.

Shapely, petite, perky and they defy gravity. Everything I want in a great pair..

Any more than a mouthful is a waste anyway, right?

Comment

Thats kind of like "bald is beautiful" ?

Comment

I'm not a fan of hairy boobs, either.

Comment

Originally posted by ghustler
                          Thats kind of like "bald is beautiful" ?
                          ...she is probably "bald" too! She is yummee!

Comment

Its just strange to hear guys defend her:

but then in the next breath hear someone heavy breathing over:

Its like drooling over a 4 door 79 Impalla one minute then a 66 GTO the next!
                            I guess its the "I like yes women all the time" in me verses the " wine me, dine me, Im not that kind of girl" time waster???

Comment

Post pictures or STFU ..

Like anyone needs your imput of what is nice or not ..

sigpic

Comment

Don't let the door hit yah in the ass on the way out mr perfect

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X