Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    you tell me who did this first....
    Can't do it, not even close. Never heard such racket before so I don't know.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by Barry Donovan View Post
      is peewee still looking for car songs.
      Hmmmmm........Gear Head Inn fodder? Hmmmmm.......thanks Barry!

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post

Can't do it, not even close. Never heard such racket before so I don't know.

Hard Rock is the fusion of classical music with blues. Basically, as evolution so clearly proves, music gets better in time. Beethoven was great, as was Louis Armstrong then other such notables like BB King... but they are all old news now that we have better, more evolved music. Come out of the cave, Pdub, to the light.
        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 8, 2017, 02:53 PM.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Hmmmmm........Gear Head Inn fodder? Hmmmmm.......thanks Barry!

So you can start your collection of evolved music.

then some flight music

Comment

So you can start your collection of evolved music.
            I evolved that far, at least, I love the Cars. Their greatest hits CD is standard fare in the Weeville garage. Great tunes to cuss and throw wrenches with. Still can't figure out what ever happened to Ric Ocasek. His career history runs out in the late 80's and he's not dead yet.

Comment

I like covers
              I'm waiting and biding my time, I'm waiting for somebody to cover one of MY songs! The money will pour in. Like Bob Dylan, there's never been a more inept player or singer who wrote some of the best songs in the world that somebody else made famous, and did those songs so much better.

I'm waiting. I'm inept,and I've made up some songs. But nobody's paying attention to them.

Comment

I'm waiting and biding my time, I'm waiting for somebody to cover one of MY songs! .
                I hate to bring this up, but likely what will happen is the Chinese will steal your music then sell it cheap at Walmart. You'll go out to play your songs, and find out the Chinese lawyers will be out there forcing you to buy your own music to play it.

Comment

I hate to bring this up, but likely what will happen is the Chinese will steal your music then sell it cheap at Walmart. You'll go out to play your songs, and find out the Chinese lawyers will be out there forcing you to buy your own music to play it.
                  Oh my.... do I seem frustrated? If I do, it's my mistake. Because I'm not. Not at all.

Comment

• nobody likes the records that I play.

awesome 87 subaru music
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• saddest 87 subaru song ever.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Prepare for Barryrock

Comment

• nine inch nails, gone soprano.

some classic sound in it tho.

I like this one better.
                          more 87 soobish.

Last edited by Barry Donovan; July 18, 2017, 02:09 PM.
                          Previously boxer3main

Comment

• heard this in the background of some drag race over a loudspeaker.
                            could not remember the name of it.

still found it.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• There was a guy I grew up in the neighborhood with, he was about 3 or 4 years older than me, but it didn't seem to make any difference, at the time in life when age difference was a critical thing. We built and flew model rockets. He turned me on to Little Feat, The Allman Brothers, Wet Willie and all kinds of music I'd never heard before, when I thought all that was available was on the radio, soft rock.

He's a rocket scientist, way over my head, Georgia Tech graduate, but so down to earth he'll put up with somebody like me. Sue Unit and I loaded up the minivan years ago and went to see him and his family down in Florida. They had a place on the water....well, It was worth a song.

Comment

• I think this one is pertinent. It's fitting, and it's a pretty good song.

Comment

Working...
                                X