Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1982 Called and they want their Mustang back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 Called and they want their Mustang back!

How about this little piece of awesome?

1972 Mustang Coupe "HOT ROD - $4000

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

It doesn't have enough of a stinkbug stance. Throw some shackles and a pair of Gabriel Hi-Jackers on that beeotch with a pair of N50-15's on the back...
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Perfect!
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with it, good place to start. Maybe I will build my 71 as an 80s street freak, or maybe go smooth and modern.

Comment

It made me smile...so many of these running around when I was a kid...most had quarter and rocker rot.

I would do the interior up nice and leave the rest alone....mabey a high rise intake and some gold valve covers
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Make sure there's an 8 track player with Foghat plugged in.

Comment

I think I thre up a lil in my mouth .... gag and im a mustang fan lol

Comment

i had to wash my hands after looking at those pictures. Only $4,000, seriously?
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Need to do something about the seats (something older), and put some fresh gray primer over the whole car, and it would be perfect.
                  My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

It must be the Mopar mini pro-stock hood scoop that is making me like it so much.
                    The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Comment

roan horse. I forgot the word for the crazy colored horse.
                      I kinda like the paint. My mother had nicknames for cars, once her mustang went to primer grey, she called it the grey mare.
                      Attached Files
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The hoodscoop has to go, otherwise I'm on board.
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

cool, but not 4k cool
                          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                            The hoodscoop has to go, otherwise I'm on board.
                            Funny, I was thinking the sunroof had to go. I LOVE Mopar scoops on non Mopes.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

BAck in the day I hated those hood scoops. Now, when I see one it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

PLus. IT'S GOT SIDEPIPES!!
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X