Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old gas staion pics.

Some cool ones here.

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Neat stuff! Wonder how did they get those cars all parked on racks like that?
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Great pictures !

Comment

Love the Bomber one and the Cucamunga one.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Does any one know of any of these places? Do any of them still resemble these pictures?

Comment

I want to know where they got all those cool old cars to pose in those shots. I know that folks collect vintage clothing but I didn't think that there were that many vintage cars. Very cool in any case.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
              I want to know where they got all those cool old cars to pose in those shots. I know that folks collect vintage clothing but I didn't think that there were that many vintage cars. Very cool in any case. Dan
              I agree. I thought some of the vintage cars in the pictures are already out of the show, but it seems they still exist. Good job Orange95Z. By the way, last time I bought a vehicle, it did not last long. It broke down immediately and had to get fixed all the time. That was why I started looking online for a car dealership to sell me a new car. I was surprised to find brand new Honda prices in Austin were not too expensive at Howdy Honda, and my vehicle never breaks down now.
              Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. -Hal Borland

Comment

Working...
              X