more dyno tuning video. flogging a pump gas BBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more dyno tuning video. flogging a pump gas BBC

I put together some clips from a tuning session a few weeks ago where we did some testing for an upcoming David Vizard book. David's a very cool guy, I didn't expect him to care much for crappy production quality youtube videos of him doing his thing, but he said go for it! So we placed some of my DriftHD POV cameras in different places during the day and made a ton of pulls:

A few weeks ago I was asked to tune a 565cid Chevy for Mark Dalquist and David Vizard who are working on Volume 2 of David Vizard's Big Block Chevy book.This...
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

I love being retired but I DO miss messing around with dynos. Maybe someday!

Dan

Comment

great vid..
      I have never heard a throttle curve the way your vids end up..those giant big block engines.

you must be a pioneer.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I'd have to reach over and move the throttle a few times too!
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
          I'd have to reach over and move the throttle a few times too!
          I do that to check the acceleration enrichments. "Pump Shot" in carb-speak. I can't stand an engine that's not crisp when cracking the throttle.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
          X