• Show
Clear All

• Are YOU ready?

Click image for larger version

Name:	weather.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	879480
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

I'm tellin ya, it's the CERN supercoliding super-conductor ... it's gonna generate a black hole and the earth will suck itself right up it's own butt. I'm sorry I didn't get either of the Mustangs finished. I feel kinda bad about that.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Yeah agreed I wish I had maxed out those credit cards~ oh wait a minute...
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
        Yeah agreed I wish I had maxed out those credit cards~ oh wait a minute...
        Was at a meeting the other day and a guy pointed out that the Mayan calender is/was ever SOOOOO accurate, except and although they didn't include leap years.

So they had us fried however many years ago. I think we'll be okay.

And to your question Gail, how DO you prepare for the end of the world? I mean, you won't need food and water and ammo and stuff.....
        Last edited by pdub; December 18, 2012, 02:22 PM.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          Was at a meeting the other day and a guy pointed out that the Mayan calender is/was ever SOOOOO accurate, except and although thy didn't include leap years.

So they had us fried however many years ago. I think we'll be okay.

And to your question Gail, how DO you prepare for the end of the world? I mean, you won't need food and water and ammo and stuff.....
          I'm gonna have a beer personally, go to sleep, and hope I wake up in time for the FOOP!

Their calendar was so much more accurate it doesn't NEED to account for leap years.... that's our calendar that's all fubar and has to adjust.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            I'm gonna have a beer personally, go to sleep, and hope I wake up in time for the FOOP!

Their calendar was so much more accurate it doesn't NEED to account for leap years.... that's our calendar that's all fubar and has to adjust.
            Those silly italians and their calendar.... they could have used the Egyptian one, or the Hebrew one, or the Mayan one, or even Babylon (Persian) one - all have 360 day calendars.... but no, we get our calendar from a bunch of shoe, coat, and seat makers maybe we are being descendant from a bunch of hairdressers*

Beags, I raise your Douglas Adams with a more obscure Douglas Adams reference
            Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 18, 2012, 02:35 PM.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Gail, how DO you prepare for the end of the world? I mean, you won't need food and water and ammo and stuff.....
              It looks like we will need alot of sun screen and bar-b-que sauce

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                It looks like we will need alot of sun screen and bar-b-que sauce
                3-D glasses and a lawn chair and lots of beer. Might as well enjoy it.

Comment

Guys and gals, I'm not real sure if I've ever said this before. I sure don't want to repeat myself or anything, but with the end of the world coming and all....did I ever mention that I love BangShift? I sincerely apologize if that turns out to be a re-post.

Comment

i think the only thing I wanna do to prepare for the FOOP (love that btw) is have a little thursday night he-in' and she-in'.... beyond that, whats the point, and who cares!!!
                    Charles

Comment

I wonder if there will be any situations involving "believers" on that day, like the stories about when the passenger jet flames out over the ocean and it's plummeting toward the earth and the guy turns to his wife and admits infidelity with the neighbor or her sister, and the pilots get the engines re-lit and climb back out.

Comment

I wonder if there will be any situations involving "believers" on that day, like the stories about when the passenger jet flames out over the ocean and it's plummeting toward the earth and the guy turns to his wife and admits infidelity with the neighbor or her sister, and the pilots get the engines re-lit and climb back out.
                        If anyone actually believes the world is ending Friday, I would have to say they will believe anything. So after it is all over I am going to proclaim myself to be bigfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                          If anyone actually believes the world is ending Friday, I would have to say they will believe anything. So after it is all over I am going to proclaim myself to be bigfoot.
                          "I told you so" is gonna work for almost all of us. It's kinda fun. I'm loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                            if you were Remy-z, we'd believe you....
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

There have been sightings. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X