Don't You Just Hate It..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't You Just Hate It..........

When someone advertises a car, but you call the number and it just picks up on the first ring saying the voice messaging system can't process your call at this time!!!!!!

Come on Dude, I have cash in hand!!!.........

Red was sitting at the end of our street under a tree. I just walked into the yard and rang the doorbell. Too easy.

Yeah, it's a bitch trying to get somebody on the phone when you're ready to go with something. I feel for ya. That's a pisser for sure.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

ya , hard to find YUGOS

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
        ya , hard to find YUGOS
        I know you asked me to look for one for ya, but I thought we weren't going to talk about it on the forum........

Comment

I'm getting a deja-vu feeling... I remember having a similar discussion last year after I bought my 84 C10... At least my guy's cell phone worked; he just didn't answer it or check his messages for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
            I'm getting a deja-vu feeling... I remember having a similar discussion last year after I bought my 84 C10... At least my guy's cell phone worked; he just didn't answer it or check his messages for a few days.
            I look at it as if it's meant to be, it will happen.....the phone at least rings more than once now, but the voice mail still says it can't process my call.........Hopefully the guy gets it worked out.........

Comment

Working...
            X