ADRL Bristol...anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADRL Bristol...anyone going?

I'm going to be there lending a hand with Pete Farber's Pro Mod Team.

Should be fun!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

This one?

You lucky guy.....That thing is bad ass!
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

farbers car is so bad ass to take pictures of, one of my favorites from the houston event, btw brian you have to check out the black diamond camaro if its there, words cant describe it
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Charles, your photos of DeFelorian's car had me drooling. It really looks awesome.

I am excited for this. It will be BS approved ragged edged stupidity from the drop of a hat. We're leaving Wednesday night and driving 800 miles straight through to TN and then getting after it with the car. He is short on help and desperate enough to allow ham-fisted me to tag along. Should be a riot!

Brian

Comment

Sounds like some good times.
          That part of the country is really pretty this time of year.
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Bristol is just 1 1/2 hrs away, but its the wifes B day. Never know , I might show up.

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
              Bristol is just 1 1/2 hrs away, but its the wifes B day. Never know , I might show up.
              if youve never been to an ADRL event I HIGHLY recommend it, between the SCS cars and Bret Kepner walking the pits talking to everyone is worth it along
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Never been to a ADRL event, will keep this on my mind and see what I can work out.

Comment

You have to hussle Brian if you want to be in this business, I'll hook you up with a few nitro cars if you hook me up with a pro mod.
                  Wife, kids....it's summer....
                  What do we always say sunday night? Who has two thumbs and not doing anything next weekend, This guy!
                  Originally posted by TC
                  also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I will not be going this time around, I will be in NC for a couple things on Saturday. First will be this http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.co...ring_autofair/.
                    Been to this many times and going to meet up with a few buddies from the area. Later that evening will be the Gold Hill Mens Club Oyster Roast. All you can eat fresh steamed oysters and fresh fish with 600 of your not so close friends, but loads of fun.
                    Best of luck to Brian and his friends car, have a safe trip down and back.

Comment

Sounds like a great weekend Jerry!
                      Pete and I are hauling south at about 2pm tomorrow. 800 or so miles one way. I am excited!

Scott, I don't want into this business, I just want to help and see a weekend from the inside perspective out. I haven't been this excited to go to the drags in a while!

Comment

working on junk cars again

Comment

If this thing is junk, your definition is different than mine.

Comment

no, I had to go back to working on junk imports again , computer business was not steady enough and GM is not hiring

Comment

That blows. Whose factory defects are you correcting now?

Comment

Working...
                              X