Window Stickers, did you keep them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Stickers, did you keep them?

The Window Stickers that came on the window of your new car that showed the options and the list price. I know I have at least a few from the mid and late 60's that are kind of interesting, that's back when I was helping to keep the Car Companies in business but I finally wised up and it's been about 40 years since I've bought new. Post them if you have them!
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

I think I have 6,but only know where 3 are.
    My 1985 Mustang LX 5.0,Wifes 1989 LX 5.0 auto,(THE car SHE wishes we still had),1994 Explorer (What her 5.0 turned into),2002 Explorer Sport Trac, 2003 Mercury Marauder,2008 Mazda 3

Comment

spent the money getting a reproduction of my 67 LeMans, glad i did. Didn't buy new, but got the 04 with low miles and had the window sticker with it. Both are framed and go with the cars to shows.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	68 Caprice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	861486

This was my 68 Caprice Tow Car, 385 hp. 427 cu. in. True Story here, my 57 Chevy was the NHRA Class Record Holder but it had went faster on the Car trailer behind the Caprice then it ever went on the track, LOL!

Last edited by Grumpy; April 13, 2012, 04:59 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

^^^^^ AWESOME (385hp 427 for the win!)
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I just have the one for my 2007 Silverado. Only the paltry 367HP 6.0L :*(

Name:	IMAG0330.jpg
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	861491
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

PHS sent me the one for the 70 GTO with the packet on it. Just a basic 400 three speed GTO without AC. I have never bought a new car, probably never will. I would like to have an 04-06 GTO, and maybe a new Camaro when its depreciated a bit, but the only thing I would buy new is a truck.

Comment

Name:	64 Impala SS.jpg
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	861500

This was my 64 Impala SS, I got tired of the weekly maintenance on my 63 Ramcharger and traded it in on this.
                Last edited by Grumpy; April 13, 2012, 12:23 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

never bought any of my cars new so sadly nope

i wish i had the window sticker for the lebaron that would be an interesting one to have
                  Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                  Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

I'll dig out the sticker for my old '87 Monte SS tonight...
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I still hold out hope that I'll find the build sheet in my Caprice.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Name:	Corvette-Window-Sticker.jpg
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	861502

I actually owned this car 3 separate times then the last Dork that I sold it to traded it for some ragged Camaro in Vegas and the Corvette was in Riverside, California last I heard. If you look carefully you'll notice an open Stahl Header underneath the car, I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Grumpy; April 13, 2012, 08:49 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ordered a 1976 Olds Cutlass Supreme.

Silver with Landau Top, Mahogany interior.
                          Did the box check off for all options.........painstakingy removed the
                          window sticker.

Remember getting it without the spare tire.
                          For some reason there was a tire shortage back then and spare
                          was shipped later. Weird.......I know.

Sticker is around here somewhere.
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                          X