Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    I'm not getting roommates.
    I dont blame you. You could set up one room for MS building and tuning. One as a kick butt video game room. That giant barn could be the mad scientists labratory complete with electrical gadgets that flash, but dont actually do anything.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'm not getting roommates.
      Smartest statement I have read on this forum....

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        Nice place for a nice guy...

How far is this place from your work?
        Five minutes from where I currently live in the opposite direction from work, so essentially five minutes longer drive. Tolerable enough.

Sorry Dan
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Smartest statement I have read on this forum....
          Ha!

Comment

• congrats randall!! way to go! which room is mine? understand, I don't wanna be a roomate, i just wanna moooch!
            67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
            05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

• Great place. Congrats!
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

• That place is awesome! Congrats and good luck!
                1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

• Great looking place and plenty of room to grow into. You're on your way to being a land baron.

Comment

• Sweet find!!

What happens to the giant sand box/excavation project at the current house?

Given the size difference you can furnish exactly 1/2 the living room. Hell you need a roommate just to occupy the main house cause I don't see you being any where but the barn/shop.

Steve
                    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

• NICE!

How much will finishing the rest of the concrete in the barn cost? What's the thickness of the current slab in the barn?

When are you buying a hoist?

oh yea - nice house too - you know I love the wood stoves! I've seen a few guys set up a waste oil drip into the shop woodstove - all you need is some flexible copper tubing and a valve to control the flow - gravity feed.
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Don't know, don't know and there is a small electric hoist there already if the guy doesn't take it with him.

Comment

• Congrats on the barn! Working on the OHC6 above ground will be deluxe.

(Also the house I guess).
                          Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

• Good looking place. Is that a galvanized steel roof? That'll last halfway to forever.
                            Hopefully the garage pad will support your lift.

Comment

You know what this means right? The moment I sign the final doc's on this place NASA is going to call for an interview Damn the luck
                              Looks what showed up in the mail today

Nothing special, just letting me know they still have my application and the process is going. I got an e-mail back in January that said essentially the same thing as this post card.

Comment

• NASA is reading this thread and screwing with you. Part of your back ground check.
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X