Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the Fastest most powerful Blown street 57 Chevy? (Stock Body and chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has the Fastest most powerful Blown street 57 Chevy? (Stock Body and chassis

Originally posted by nosnerd
    john scialpi's "whoppadoo" 57...ran 200 mph upwards of 20 yrs ago...stock body..blown BBC...
    Best fab guy out there.

Comment

Re: Who has the Fastest most powerful Blown street 57 Chevy? (Stock Body and chassis

Originally posted by ethelkilledfred
      Originally posted by mrocketscience
      Way back, oh 25 years ago or so, there was a 57 called "Black Death" owned by a local Super Stock racer named Ron Filkins. I used to see it at OCIR occasionally. I don't know how fast it ran, they never would announce the times, but I suspect it ran low 9's. All steel, no scoop on the hood, wheels in the air badness......

at 0.33 on this vid you see a mag article on 57 called "Black Death"

Yes!! Thats the car... At the time, it was the baddest real 57 I had seen.....

Comment

Yeah, but did they do it on Drag Week?
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by ethelkilledfred
          Originally posted by nosnerd
          john scialpi's "whoppadoo" 57...ran 200 mph upwards of 20 yrs ago...stock body..blown BBC...
          Best fab guy out there.

Your Right!

John is the best fab man I am going to have him do some chassis update on my 57tbird soon. He is a master at setting up and building Pro Mod chassis in Pro Mod and Super Chevy Nitro Coupe John is one great driver

Comment

Working...
          X