Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOU can help choose the new UnitMobile (expires 7/16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU can help choose the new UnitMobile (expires 7/16)

Until Monday only YOU can help our esteemed member PeeWee choose a new car for his Sue Unit. I assume it must be 2018 or 2019 only. (We need to clarify).
    My picks....

2018 Kia Stinger GT

2018 Dodge Charger

My hobby is needing a hobby.

I must have missed something . Sue , you in the market ? Is this because PeeWee is making a race car out of Bellbell ?
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Edit the above - seems I saw and comment on this in the boat thread but forgot or didn't think things were that serious .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Rock, just bless your heart, you are a wonderful soul, just like all the other enablers here.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Not me in this case . I'd tell the dude he owes me a new factory computer .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
            Not me in this case . I'd tell the dude he owes me a new factory computer .
            I'm pissed.....there's no dude to tell.....

We'll see. I'm calming down somewhat, a little bit. Right now we don't have a blue car at all. Monday.....I've probably already gone off half cocked as always. Monday.

Comment

Let me try to make this clear if it is not. I screwed the car up so bad that Dyno Man himself can't fix it. Not yet at least. He's the very best in the Southeast, he's The Man. Literally, if he can't fix it, nobody can. That's why he charges so much to do his magic.

Just sayin. That's where we are.
              Last edited by pdub; July 13, 2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

It's my belief that if it is going to live in Weeville - it is going to be a Blue Oval!

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

I'm pissed.....there's no dude to tell.....

We'll see. I'm calming down somewhat, a little bit. Right now we don't have a blue car at all. Monday.....I've probably already gone off half cocked as always. Monday.
                  Actually the dudes that sold you the programmers are the dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

Actually the dudes that sold you the programmers are the dudes.
                    Too long of a story to tell. DM IS talking with them. It's an "old" tuner, by now the tuner folks have fired everybody who knew what they were doing. This is bad, it's real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                      It's my belief that if it is going to live in Weeville - it is going to be a Blue Oval!
                      Yes, it will. I've already addressed that with Unit, anything in the world she wants to make this be "whole." . She said, FORD! That's my girl.

Comment

You tend to be a dramatic southern belle all doom n gloom..
                        Gotta be an easy fix and get ole Blue back under Sue's puttering foot!
                        Come monday DM will say. " Shit man, I misattached a plug upside down instead of inside out..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          You tend to be a dramatic southern belle all doom n gloom..
                          Gotta be an easy fix and get ole Blue back under Sue's puttering foot!
                          Come monday DM will say. " Shit man, I misattached a plug upside down instead of inside out..
                          Unit is already saying, "Let's get her back, and I just won't mash the gas. I don't mash the gas anyway."

That's when it happens, just don't mash the gas like you mean it. Who in the hell wants a car like that? We could get a moped or a Smart Car if all we wanted was to get killed trying to merge into traffic on the interstate.

Comment

As an outside possibility make sure no OTHER system in the car is doing something weird. Remember, this all started on a long road trip. Look at the charging system or anything else with a motor that could be throwing strange signals into your wiring.

Comment

There is so much shitz in these newer cars you would not believe! 76 Impala-Electra takes us 3 hrs start to stripped..
                              03 up crown vics? 1.5 DAYS!
                              Finding all that my be wrong will take some time.. And you will be $$$ ahead then!

Comment

Working...
                              X