BOAT (Bluebelle Out Another Thousand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    350 hp for when Pdub needs put in his place.
    * That might keep it out of the tuner shop *
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

That IS a pretty car.

Comment

Ereryone has their opinion of what's pretty.....
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
          Ereryone has their opinion of what's pretty.....
          Yep, that's my only real point. i am so out of this....even if it's a MOPAR. I just finally got KBB to run and it appears that Bluebelle's trade in value optimistically is somewhere around $9K. That's a bit more than I thought it would be.

The real Plan A is DM can fix Bluebelle like right and I can even take her racing. But even today, after some sleep and calming, I honestly don;t believe that's gonna happen. But she will "run" even if he can't fix her. Plenty long enough to go trade her in as long as whoever test drives her doesn't mash the gas all the way to the floor. Then, it's Uh-oh. This should be an interesting game to play. I'm not used to lying. Doesn't lying include NOT saying something you should, like NOT telling the guys at the car lot, "This car is royally messed up?"
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

White, pure, innocent, not to be messed with. You could name her Chastity. Chastity Charger.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Or Crimson....

http://www.crowncarsofchattanooga.co...e5dd357a70.htm

Ooopps, WHEELS!
              Last edited by RockJustRock; July 14, 2018, 03:43 PM.
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

The Ford Focus RS is manual, I need an automatic for daily use.

Comment

I hate it in the red, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                    White, pure, innocent, not to be messed with. You could name her Chastity. Chastity Charger.
                    After typing that post 49, I realized I haven't even had time to digest all of this, other than just being so mad I couldn't even SEE, so mad at me.

But the next step will be something else.....show up on the lot with a brand new 2012 Fusion with 15K miles on it and a still-smells-new $1000 set of Michelins on it. "We want to trade this in." Will that not raise some eyebrows? It would for me, if I was a car salesman. I mean, soooooo......so WHY do you want to trade this in?

I'm gonna have to think about that......we just sort of got tired of......well, she decided to want something different.....ummmmmmmm.....it.....we......ummmmm

Might be better if I take the racing stickers off of her too, that may further arouse suspicion.
                    Last edited by pdub; July 14, 2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Unit probably utilizes more like 3.5 HP going to the store and back.
                      Do you have a savings account?
                      Just because it makes more power doesn't mean you have to use it to and from the store!

I really (REALLY) liked my SHO but it was a gen 1 (3.0 - 5 speed) deal.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Just because it makes more power doesn't mean you have to use it to and from the store!

This is a whole different thing Allen. I ruined her car trying to hotrod it and I'll get her another one, whatever in the world she wants, and I'm going to leave that one alone.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

That's why I suggested the 2010 SHO with AWD.... Looks similar to the Fusion, and an automatic.... If they were to find a good one, it would be an excellent daily ride....And, it is similar to our Grand Prix GTP in function.... Comfortable car with excellent manners that performs really well when needed(even in stock form)
                          Last edited by silver_bullet; July 14, 2018, 05:12 PM.
                          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

as far as trading off, just take it to CarMax and tell them you are recently retired and don't need it anymore... they are always looking to buy stock for their lot...
                            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                              The Ford Focus RS is manual, I need an automatic for daily use.
                              a couple months ago I got cut off by a Honda. I pulled up next to the driver and it was an octogenarian woman. I suppose I should have been mad but she was rocking a 5 speed manual transmission. how could I be mad? she rocks.
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

did a search of your nearby listings... one SHO, more with AWD: https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...#resultsPage=1

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=212153493

3 pages several are dealers...Sean's girl Kim just traded a car similar to Blubell (2008 Chrysler with just over 20000 on the clock) Low miles with issues for a 2011 Avalanche and got a good trade in....
                                Last edited by silver_bullet; July 14, 2018, 06:16 PM.
                                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                                X