BOAT (Bluebelle Out Another Thousand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

Whew! I had already dug out the bedside potty to bring with me when I get up that way.
    Perry, just bring your big happy self right on up here, and John and Robert too, but wait a week on the calendar from right now. That would be just too cool, too much fun. We might get arrested for just plain too much fun. We may make the new neighbors move out, and that's no loss, I still haven't met them.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I'm thinking It'll be this fall sometime, John starts back to school Monday. Probably be a solo trip to reset my mind what's left of it! LOL But it is for sure on the list, I think it'll be a hoot. Should have the Vette ready to Rock and Roll soon ( with no oil dripping ) .
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I'm thinking It'll be this fall sometime, John starts back to school Monday. Probably be a solo trip to reset my mind what's left of it! LOL But it is for sure on the list, I think it'll be a hoot. Should have the Vette ready to Rock and Roll soon ( with no oil dripping ) .
        You know we want to do it. Call us from the driveway. Or a bit sooner than that to make sure we're home.

Comment

I'm thinking It'll be this fall sometime.
          Maybe we could tie that into the Fall Colors Tour. I'm not so sure right now that we've even got enough folks together to do that one again. It was a good run while it happened.

Comment

Working...
          X