Great day, today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day, today!

Today was an awesome day. Slept in. Had breakfast with Bryan Mctaggart, Don and Jean McGinnis and Chris Meier. Came home and went to work in the garage on Ol' Sketchy and the wagon. Finished out the day with cold beers and flip flops. Life is good.

How was your day?

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Everyday I wake up is great!!! Been fighting a Nissan Patrol, damned thing won't fire. Chasing wires today and finally got it fried up!!! Hope McT goes to Speedweek so I can meet him and talk about the legend of Bobbo.

Comment

Every day is a great day for me. I've cheated Death a few times (heart attack, cancer, etc.) so I already appreciate each day to the fullest. Today I worked on trimming up odds and ends on the Volvo project. Over the past couple of weeks I solved a niggling wiring issue that had the fuel pump kicking on with the parking lights (an issue with dash wiring), got the speedo cable back in - stuff like that. The speedo cable thing happened today so that was my happy accomplishment for the day. I even got started on reinstalling the mud flaps which the owner wants to add to the sleeper vibe.

Dan

Comment

Bad day for me......got out the wrong side of the bed........went straight out the window......

Comment

put up a gazebo, Built a fence, dug up and relocated 2 trees, built 2 flower beds...I'm sure I am missing something but it was 110 outside with no gawdamned shade for miles. I think I drank 2 gallons of water. Slept for 12 hrs Sunday. There will be no work on the old Plymouth for a while, her honey-do list is ever expanding and the urge to smother her in her sleep is growing ten fold with every new addition to the list.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
          X