Youthful Vehicular Civil Disobedience Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youthful Vehicular Civil Disobedience Thread

Mainly Cop Running, please. Laying Hookers, Tracking, Jumping, Neutral Drops, and of course Street Racing and Donuts also welcome but mainly cop running. We don't have all day the rest of our lives for this..... well some of us do actually.

Off Roading, well, particularly vivid Field Car stories possibly if they have redeeming aspects like carnage. Extra points for carnage on any of the above. Colder climates will be handicapped because you can do almost anything if the road is slippery enough. Now that I mention that add Snow Drift Busting to the list.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Cop Running -- No. Bad idea.

Laying Hookers -- No (. . . .assuming $#u^^y adulterous ex-spouse who "put out" to $c#mbags for free doesn't count because cash*** likely never changed hands . . . .)

Tracking -- Yes?

Jumping -- OH YES!

Neutral Drops -- Sadly yes . . .

Street Racing -- Invoking Fifth Amendment . . . .

Donuts -- Yes . . . .

***This, of course, begs the larger philosophical questions about whether or not "sugar baby" action has enough "fee-for-service" taint to be morally considered as a branch of the "world's oldest profession"

Comment

BTW, "Baby" Grand is not the Ex in question, but that "action" ad is so chock-full of politically-incorrect double entndrre . . . AND IT RAN IN HOT ROD MAGAZINE!

Comment

Get your mind out of the gutter. "Laying Hookers" is what my gang called what is more widely known as "Fish Hooks". Reverse to Drive at a decent speed making a lot of smoke and a hook shaped PATCH dood! Better results on an uphill grade.

Oh, uh and I forgot Power Jacking.
        Last edited by RockJustRock; June 15, 2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Not much "action" these days at 5310 W. 66th Street, Chicago, these days . . . .
          5310 W 66th St, Chicago, IL 60638

Comment

I personally only ran a cop once.... it's a special one though. BUT I have dozens of stories from my region. Cars were built up JUST to run cops and one cop car or more JUST to BE "ran". Yawn.... later.... Plus Politics is blowing up and I need to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gateclyve Photographic View Post
              BTW, "Baby" Grand is not the Ex in question, but that "action" ad is so chock-full of politically-incorrect double entndrre . . . AND IT RAN IN HOT ROD MAGAZINE!
              You're forcing the frickin' history lesson and harshing my thread. "Grand" was for Grand Ave. one of Chi Town's biggest automotive districts. Also home of GRAND Spalding Dodge (Mr.Norm) and GRAND Automotive (sponsored Tony Christian). A little reverence, PLEASE. No need to hijack a thread with THIS kind of potential.

Comment

Calling this OFF, we can try it again in six months or so.... SHEESH!

Comment

Power jacking . . .

Reminds me of a story from one of the unknown pioneers of '60s fuel "funny cars" . . . Set the scene . . . Chi-town. The whip was a Bill Thomas "instant funnycar" Chevy II . . . Hemi power, of course.

The :"jack" was whenever the latest elephant got a bit long in tooth or ventilated due to a mixing error out "Where the Great Ones Run:" . . . .

There allegedly was this confidential south-side telephone number to call . . . Sort of like Domino's Pizza for fresh, used Hemis . . .

An hour or two after placing the clandestine "order," a couple of no-name types would show up with one of Ma Mopar's finest homologation race mills on the chain . . . still warm . . . dripping Prestone or Zerex . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Gateclyve Photographic View Post
                    Power jacking . . .

Reminds me of a story from one of the unknown pioneers of '60s fuel "funny cars" . . . Set the scene . . . Chi-town. The whip was a Bill Thomas "instant funnycar" Chevy II . . . Hemi power, of course.

The :"jack" was whenever the latest elephant got a bit long in tooth or ventilated due to a mixing error out "Where the Great Ones Run:" . . . .

There allegedly was this confidential south-side telephone number to call . . . Sort of like Domino's Pizza for fresh, used Hemis . . .

An hour or two after placing the clandestine "order," a couple of no-name types would show up with one of Ma Mopar's finest homologation race mills on the chain . . . still warm . . . dripping Prestone or Zerex . . . .
                    Nothing to do with the thread whatsoever. Monster delete the whole thread, a user can't. Must have been a lame idea anyway.
                    Last edited by RockJustRock; June 15, 2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                      I I have dozens of stories from my region.
                      Stop complaining and tell some . . . .

Comment

Nope.... your "story" was in the plot of a made for TV movie. Not personal enough. Not original enough. We're done here.

Comment

Here watch the movie.... Which has been posted here before.

Comment

Giving a Fordophile a ride in my kid's Syclone.. Hitting 90 when a cop taking a leak looks up.. Corner posted 45.
                            Took a left, cop took a right, came back close to the junction to go to the shop, door open. Heard on the scanner one of those Lightenings out ran a cruiser
                            Rider was screaming, Looked over told him, "Scream all you want, I can't hear anyway"

Comment

Sure it wasn't yawns?

Comment

Working...
                              X