Cat Burglars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Burglars!

An increase in thefts of a specific car part in the city’s East Division has prompted authorities to alert residents to be on the lookout for individuals crawling underneath vehicles, or other suspicious activity.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

I've got a couple they can have . Funny how the cops say they are ( the cars ) are in inopperable with out them and can cause engine damage without them .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

If and when they decide to cite me for missing converters, I'll blame it on the catburglars!
      Last edited by silver_bullet; June 14, 2018, 01:37 PM.
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Interesting nothing is said about how they are utilized. Who and how they get turned into cash. Sold back to the original owners when they can't pass smog?

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
          Interesting nothing is said about how they are utilized. Who and how they get turned into cash. Sold back to the original owners when they can't pass smog?
          Get sold as scrap.. Big bucks!

Comment

The platinum, palladium, and rhodium are all valuable so cats have value whether or not sold as a cat. I thought it was funny that they were advising folks to have the new cat bolts welded, as if the thieves were carefully unbolting the darn things. Evidently whoever wrote the article is unaware of the invention of the battery-powered Sawsall.

But I thought this thread was going to be about people stealing Kenny and his ilk.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
              But I thought this thread was going to be about people stealing Kenny and his ilk.

Dan
              We were sitting outside Monday evening eating on the picnic table at GHI and Unit told everybody she picked Kenny out from the mug shot photo lineup at the pet shelter because she thought he looked like Paul McCartney. She had NEVER told ME that before.

So when we got back home, I looked at Kenny.....no, I don't see it. I even squinched my eyes and I still can''t see it,.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Good to know we have funny police and crooks here...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6f0f9b9c3327016efa14f32a702e78ee.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1205003

Comment

They need to all drive C4 vettes . One the car is so low you can't just roll under it and two , to car is so low you can't hardly get a jack under it . I've made ramps that are enough that I can drive the front end up on cinder blocks ( with the holes up for strength ) or high enough to get a floor jack under it . Probably going to be stuck with those things for life !
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                      They need to all drive C4 vettes . One the car is so low you can't just roll under it and two , to car is so low you can't hardly get a jack under it . I've made ramps that are enough that I can drive the front end up on cinder blocks ( with the holes up for strength ) or high enough to get a floor jack under it . Probably going to be stuck with those things for life !
                      This is Cali, you KNOW it is all SUV!

Comment

Working...
                      X