No Limit Engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Limit Engineering

On Cars and Cones this year we were treated to a shop tour and dinner at No Limit Engineering in Dandridge TN. (http://nolimit.net/)
    Rob and Tina MacGregor are the owners.
    Rob (who is some order of genius) is very down to earth and took the time to do some demonstrations and explained things in laymen terms to the group. Their chassis look awesome!
    The evening’s scheduled events were winding down and we left to go to the hotel. About 1.5 miles from their shop I broke the passenger side lower control arm on the wagon. I zipped tied the broken piece that was dragging on the ground up to the rack and gently drove the car back to their shop.
    They put it up on their lift and survived the damage. Didn’t seem to phase Rob or his crew at all. 3 hours later, the wagon was back on the road fully capable of taking on the road ahead.

This is a great company and group of people. Check out their website to see if they have something you just can’t live without.

Great find Allen! I'll keep them in mind!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Very cool, lots of good companies out there, it's nice to hear about them.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I second that . Really cool .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I'll third that. Lots of great companies out there, each within their niche. Good stuff, overall.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Rob and his crew make a HELLUVA c- 10 chassis

Comment

Working...
            X