No announcement yet.

Pressure Washer Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thanking God that you and Sue (Yeah....even Kenny) were not injured, or even singed.... please keep the grill further from the house until it is a proven safe unit....
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm smart or simply lazy but when I want a steak or maybe ribs I go to one of our excellent restaurants. Therefore I don't own a grill thereby avoiding maintenance, clean-up, making side dishes, etc. Probably lazy.......

Dan

Comment

Dan, you could always mount a flat top to Matt's turbo and a spit to the passenger fender... talk about fast food!
        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Loggers will poke a small hole in a can of soup, etc.. Put on the manifold for a bit before lunch and have hot whatever..
          I used to double wrap my pizza in foil and lay it on a recently burned base plate..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            Loggers will poke a small hole in a can of soup, etc.. Put on the manifold for a bit before lunch and have hot whatever..
            I used to double wrap my pizza in foil and lay it on a recently burned base plate..
            Yep, I cooked hundreds of meals (cans) on a fork truck exhaust header. But don't get busied up and forget it's there. That makes the shop mechanics pretty irate when it blows Chef Boyardee spaghetti all over the engine compartment.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

too bad DB let out the secret ..... I would've laughed about the exploded cans of Dinty Moore!
              Last edited by silver_bullet; May 19, 2018, 12:17 PM.
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Okay, perfectly "brand new" functional and "safe" grill, ready for another 20 years. Sans the side burner. Oh well, it was quite the adventure to get to the model downgrade. I should get Dan Stokes to build me the world's best-looking hand-crafted work surface on the right side where the side burner used to be.

And it all didn't have to go to the curb, but the side burner did.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010254.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	1201523

Comment

Ooopps, forgot to hit "Post". Better late.
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Pdub....I think you could handle a couple pieces of angle for support and cutting some slats.... as long as you leave the wood screws, bondo, superglue and duct tape in the cabinet... you can accomplish this.....either that or get a bakers cooling rack and pop rivet on that side....: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=17VSU6AEFXZK1
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      Pdub....I think you could handle a couple pieces of angle for support and cutting some slats.... as long as you leave the wood screws, bondo, superglue and duct tape in the cabinet... you can accomplish this.....either that or get a bakers cooling rack and pop rivet on that side....: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=17VSU6AEFXZK1
                      The work surface on the left is a pop-out panel and it fits perfectly where the side burner used to be on the right. Those panels are available if I want one. I was only trying to tug Dan's chain for doing everything so well every time. I'm more in tune with the Korean guy who built that piece of shit shed in Matt's post. HHHahahAHAHAH!!!!!!!! That hit too close to home, all of that.

Comment

Thanks PDub but I'm just fumbling around like everyone else. I just fumble more.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                          Thanks PDub but I'm just fumbling around like everyone else. I just fumble more.

Dan
                          No Dan, you fumble BETTER. You sure do.

Comment

I can tell the Silver Summit siren's call is in full effect...... "PeeWee, Buy Me!". When they discover they are a primary sponsor for Retirement Racing it may even be free.... with a trailer to get it between events!

Name:	summit-platinum-grill.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1201606
                            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                              I can tell the Silver Summit siren's call is in full effect...... "PeeWee, Buy Me!". When they discover they are a primary sponsor for Retirement Racing it may even be free.... with a trailer to get it between events!

Name:	summit-platinum-grill.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1201606
                              Your ploy will not work. I am satisfied. Dead animals will further perish on the little grill we already have, with the pleasure of knowing it has a vast history of torture behind it.

Comment

So, don't hit anything with a pressure washer that you don't want to finish. I laid the grill grates and parts out there and blasted them and when I was done, it had made crazy patterns where it had cleaned the sidewalk through the grates and parts. Seeing that and figuring that was way too goofy to look at even behind the house, I sort of erased those patterns from the sidewalk.

Unit pointed out today while we were out there, "That sidewalk looked just fine until you cleaned half of it."

Name:	Sidewalk.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	1202483

Comment

Working...
                                X