• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
    I keep going back to the song....

I am aware that I am an asshole
    I really don't about all of that though
    Got nothin' to prove
    Cuz honestly I'm just like you!

That Daytona video is cooking, it'll take a while. It'll be a re-post here. I swear, that's the funniest thing ever. But you have to be me to enjoy it so much. I didn't even KNOW where that guy went until I watched the video later. I was waving him by, where did he GO? HhAhAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Last edited by pdub; April 28, 2018, 04:40 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Sorry SBG...okay, three decent Corvette guys. And not yellow.
      And everyone at RideTech?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1259770376570598289.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	1198681
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post

And everyone at RideTech?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1259770376570598289.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	1198681
        Have you seen the Daytona video before? Puter says 23 minutes remaining on the soak. That's.....HAHAhAHAAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!

Comment

I honestly have a good friend with a Competition Yeller ZO6 Vette.... He told me what is the difference was between porcupines and Vette owners... I know of many really great Vette Guys, But, There are those who follow the porcupine theory... (the pricks are on the inside)
          Last edited by silver_bullet; April 28, 2018, 05:39 PM.
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Well, I was trying to post the video on YouTube, but they suck. They didn't like my video because it was too long, after 45 minutes of waiting. That's okay, it's already posted on Daily Motion.

This a whole run at Daytona, I think, unless the camera timed out. The whole point is, watch starting at around 1:40. That's where the fun is. That yellow Corvette asshole, you have to watch in the passenger side mirror to see it. HHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Comment

But that Dan Barlow guy, wow, a whole family of them there. I can see it, doesn't like, though, Samurais....
              gotcha buddy.
              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 28, 2018, 06:00 PM.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

That isn't funny Pdub.....

It's FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!

BTW... News flash: RED aint no slouch.... You done great Brother and the same goes double for your crew chief Sue Unit!
                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                  That isn't funny Pdub.....

and the same goes double for your crew chief Sue Unit!
                  Yep, and thank you my friend. That was Red's last run before the blower. We got home from that and Red was in surgery for about three months. He's faster now. LOTS faster, and nobody cares except for us. But we know.

Comment

He's faster now. LOTS faster, and nobody cares except for us. But we know.
                    THAT"S the important part...Right there...Yup...That's it!
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

I'm sitting here thinking about this, and y'all know how dangerous that is, me thinking.

If somebody came up to me, a brand new opportunity to make a new friend... if they showed up in a brand new yellow Corvette, my first words would be, "You've gotta be an asshole." That's not the best way to start a relationship, I'd ruin it right there.

Comment

My 57 was the fastest in town 30 years ago.. Don't ask how I know untill I make sure statue of limitations is up..
                        It is a little faster now, not quicker..not the fastest nor quickest and I do not care.. It makes me smile and the threat of a hard downshift makes my wife stop bitchin at me..

Comment

its ok, im used to being the @sshole. im SO good at it !
                          truly, most 'corvette' guys suck. im a 'car guy' not a vette guy--
                          i just happen to own a vette too.

Comment

One thing about it, I've had my ass beat like a rented mule by Corvettes on road courses. And even a Volkswagen hatchback. The Volkswagen guy was slightly easier to talk to at the end of the day..Somewhat more approachable.

Comment

I'm sitting here thinking about this, and y'all know how dangerous that is, me thinking.

If somebody came up to me, a brand new opportunity to make a new friend... if they showed up in a brand new yellow Corvette, my first words would be, "You've gotta be an asshole." That's not the best way to start a relationship, I'd ruin it right there.
                              Dub... I'm snortin' coffee 'cause of you....
                              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Snobs in all walks of life..
                                Most motorbikers give a slight nod or wave meeting others on the roads..
                                Most "bikers" do not.. Likely they will glare..
                                OR the "biker wannabes" they overcompenstate
                                I have talked to some pretty cool BMW bike riders.. Some were pissed cuz my Yamaha or Gold Wing spanked them..
                                Azzhats in all.. Can't point and yell out "Ahole". We all got em..

Comment

Working...
                                X