X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are killin' me...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

and you know what, she's my sister.... she said she remembered you were, how shall we say, physically challenged. She said they'd fit you with a disability placard but would have no where to hang it. Not my words
      by physically challenged, she meant d@ck too huge, might kill somebody?
      and coincidentally i just figured out where to hang thet thar placard............

Comment

Classy, as always!
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

If I walked into a wall with a hard-on I'd break my nose -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

by physically challenged, she meant d@ck too huge, might kill somebody?
            and coincidentally i just figured out where to hang thet thar placard............

nope, not saying that at all.

I do, however, think we offended a Californian.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I do, however, think we offended a Californian.

that doesnt seem like its very hard to do.
              maybe we should give them a new motto,
              you know like 'virginia is for lovers'?

my pick is "california--the butthurt state".....

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                Classy, as always!
                relax, brother--its a joke, not a d@ck.
                dont take it so hard.

Comment

Not offended..... JUDGEMENTAL maybe, but not offended. Californians only get butt hurt in San Francisco and certain neighborhoods in LA. West LA (Boys Town), Fourth Street Long Beach (Belmont Thyores) and Silver Lake Heights (The Swish Alps). In North Hollyweird ANYTHING goes, but the nickname, NoHo, is terribly inappropriate. And of course nobody talks much in Chatsworth, they just get on down and video it.

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

that doesnt seem like its very hard to do.
                    maybe we should give them a new motto,
                    you know like 'virginia is for lovers'?

my pick is "california--the butthurt state".....
                    I have a shirt that says "I didn't mean to offend you, that was just a bonus"
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

If I offended you, you needed it....

Comment

To all who do not live in California: Don't worry - we don't notice you.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                          To all who do not live in California: Don't worry - we don't notice you.
                          I would have said" To all that do not live in California: "Thank you"

Comment

No, we say "You're Welcome". High taxes and Budget SURPLUS, remember? Highest percentages of entitlement recipients is in the Southeast. Gotta keep the minimum wage employees fed.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                              Not offended..... JUDGEMENTAL maybe, but not offended..

oh, well--thats MUCH better. my bad. carry on !

Comment

Well..... I was going to start a new "Landlords are SCUM' thread, but some here may own rental property and others complain of too many threads so I'm bumping FGZ back to page 1.

But Landlords ARE Scum.

Right now there is a housing crisis in SoCal. There is a CLAIMED 2% vacancy rate. 2% because if they CLAIMED 1% nobody would believe it EITHER. There are plenty of empty apartments. Just SCUM landlords. The Housing Authority KNOWS it. They are passing out Choice vouchers like candy, but telling people Long Beach is full go look in Riverside and sh*t. The city is trading land for services and handing out building permits and low-income housing grants but THOSE places project 2-3 year bogus build times to pad their subsidized building costs, but BACK to landlords.

My roommate has a buddy in a 62 and up building ACROSS THE STREET from the Housing Authority. They get together and the landlord says he has FOUR open units. My buddy says he'd rather move July or August the guy says "don't worry we'll hold one, we're dragging our feet waiting for the RIGHT tenant". My buddy says "I'm only 52". The landlord says "No Problem!".

Anyway my point, FGZ, is "Keep On Swinging". You seem to be a "people person" with skills. The apartments are out there. Your's is not a totally lost cause yet. The jobs are out there. If all else fails the SYSTEM is out there.....

A musical interlude from some fellow Long Beach residents....

Comment

Working...
                                X