Presidential Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential Drift

Loss for words her, but it IS a fast car......
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

tax dollars at work
    nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Even drifting, the Beast is a hideous sight. I miss the days when presidential limousines were elegant (i.e. the "Kennedy Lincolns").

But then the Beast sort of matches the aesthetic awfulness of 98% of the other new vehicles on the road. Even sporty cars such as the Challenger (a great car, BTW) are bloated up like day-old roadkill. Just compare the profiles of an original Challenger to one of the new ones, and you'll see some 1950s sectioning is in order.

Comment

I had figured that the current car in use was a duramax with a couple turbos since ot was built on a truck chassis . But , this thing must have a twin turbo LS or big block with a couple turbos . Quite enjoyable wstching them steer with the rear wheels ( via the throttle ) . Getting the rear to spin the tires at will and slide the tail out really helps shrink the school bus wheelbase !
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

This is a capture from a video game..... NOT a real car, nor a real video.

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

That would explain spectators at a SECRET Service training session. Wondered about that. But "The Beast" is real.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
            X