BANGshift Forums Are Being Updated And Moved! READ THIS ALL FORUM PARTICIPANTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    Now, only if this new version will get our Photobucket pics back.
    I think photobucket is starting to come to their senses. I would like to see another $50 drop before I spend my money, but a $300 drop is a great start!

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Yeah, still not gonna pay them because of the crap they put me through with all my pics. I will simply go somewhere else, and I have.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

I think photobucket is starting to come to their senses. I would like to see another $50 drop before I spend my money, but a $300 drop is a great start!

Really? you don't think they won't try this crap again later? Let's not forget that originally, all of this was included in your price, then they changed the rules and suddenly wanted to charge you for it. The only thing that they could ever see from me again is a lawsuit for breach.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Meh, take it or leave it, that's your personal decision. I didn't pay them them anything before so the price of zero was definitely a smok'in deal! But I can also see that is not a very good business model.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
            Meh, take it or leave it, that's your personal decision. I didn't pay them them anything before so the price of zero was definitely a smok'in deal! But I can also see that is not a very good business model.
            that's why I'll never use them again - I paid them to host the pictures, then they changed the rules.... Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me....
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

After all the time gone by since this announcement......I beg to differ with the title
              of this thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
                After all the time gone by since this announcement......I beg to differ with the title
                of this thread.....
                I'm ready. We might be down for a few days, but I'm ready. Let's have it.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Before I say anything , I love watching and listening to people , and making observations. And what I get from this is that someone has lost their patience . Then I want to know , what happened to get you there . I'm not criticizing , just observing. . Now in full disclosure , I think I am one of the most patient people you will ( or have ) ever met . But put me behind the wheel of a car .......and I'm not . If you don't drive like you have a purpose or more importantly like I have one .......oh my . Now I never cuss at people or fling the bird . For folks like that I just say your still stuck in grade school . When you can rip someone to shreads and only use family friendly words ......you've arrived . What I find funny about being patient is that in everything im my youth I was not . Basically I'm what I call a recovering type a personality . Everything I thought before .....like I'm always right and all those other things type a personalites suffer from are all still there , in my head . I just choose not to let people see them or suffer through it . Unless I'm in a car . I think the latest one that kills me is the driver that has his right signal on and then crosses four lanes of west bound traffic on washington street after completely turning off their signals to make a left turn . Really . That just occurred to you ! So , back to PeeWee's question ....
                  When is this car heading for the parking garage so we can pick up a nicer one ? Not that I'm in a rush ......or would tell you if I was . You know , because I'm a patient guy .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Dan B, that's a life-speech right there. Well done.

All I can say is, from my perspective only of course, take Blue 92 and go out on a track day on a road course. That'll teach you some patience behind the wheel, a whole new look. And it doesn't take a whole lot of prep work going in, though you'll find out what sort of prep work you should have done.

Good speech Dan, One Dan Fan right here, but I knew you already..

Comment

Every time I post here, especially with pics, I get
                      the run around.
                      The pics with text get posted out of sync.
                      I choose a font and size and halfway through it
                      gets set back to default.
                      After weeks I'm still searching for a hiding notification.
                      Why make a statement telling us to prepare ourselves for big changes and leave us waiting and wondering ?

Comment

Malc, I hate to say it, but it's real hard to beat the price of the ticket here.

Comment

I must have special access here......I never have a problem. Perhaps it's because I keep my Java up to date. Or maybe it's because I'm both a Ford and Chevy guy......
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            I must have special access here......I never have a problem. Perhaps it's because I keep my Java up to date. Or maybe it's because I'm both a Ford and Chevy guy......
                            Oh, you're special all right.....like a lot of others, including me!
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

The only problem I have and I'm sure it's just me is the pics I load up land here as thumb nails . Not the end of the world . Also I can't hop back and forth between the blog, general discussion ,tech ,and project cars with out backing up to where the titles are in red print . No biggy . PeeWee thanks for the props . I think . I wrote is as humorous as ......well It was supposed to be fun . But when you called it a speech well , that makes me worry that it wasn't taken it the fun and yes honesty that it was meant . Yes , I am all those faults I admitted to .So , If I have offended , I am sorry . I have read it again and again and it kind of sounds like what I meant but in a way arrogant ( type A personality ) with a life story of mine to tone it down a little . that wasn't the intent . I simply was wondering what brought it up . Cause I like observing people and listening to people . I could literally go to an amusement park pay my money , sit on a bench and watch and listen . Makes me sound old but I started being like this in my thirties . Which makes me old now .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                                Which makes me old now .
                                You've got a long way to go to get there Dan. And for me it's been a pleasure to be your friend. And thanks for stopping by to see us that one time, that was a joy and a surprise, and y'all didn't have to do that at all. We're sure glad you did.

Comment

Working...
                                X