What is a Tweet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Tweet?

It's all in the news and everything. It seems like tweets are all the rage. So I don't know at all what that's about but I think I'd like to do that, too.

So I Googled tweet and hit another button on the computer, don't know which button, and it displayed this. Not much information there. Maybe tweets are overrated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tweet.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1185061
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Overrated? Yeah. Over-reacted too, same thing. What I'm seeing in the "tweet"-thing you've posted is severely over the line, I can't believe it, the poster is clearly a big jerk and is going down and this should be on MSN who will give it the appropriate level of outrage or appeal to those likely to be outraged. Same as every day in this "era". Anyhow, I've got dinner to start thinking about.
    Last edited by Loren; January 1, 2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
      Overrated? Yeah. Over-reacted too, same thing. What I'm seeing in the "tweet"-thing you've posted is severely over the line, I can't believe it, the poster is clearly a big jerk and is going down and this should be on MSN who will give it the appropriate level of outrage or appeal to those likely to be outraged. Same as every day in this "era". Anyhow, I've got dinner to start thinking about.
      What really enraged me, is the apparent penguins......their wall calendar is obviously wrong. It's for sure not the 18th day of the month anymore, so it must be just some kind of a wrong thing. Just wrong, all of it. And everybody else believed it, that's the worst thing.

Comment

This is the kind of shit Peewee posts that makes me wonder why we let him in here.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          This is the kind of shit Peewee posts that makes me wonder why we let him in here.
          Can I stay?

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Can I stay?
            Depends........

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post

Depends........
              I promise I won't pee in the bed. Most times. Well, sometimes I won't. Well, never mind. No guarantees

Comment

which is why you have Depends.... which are good enough for astronauts, so clearly would be good enough for the p'dub
                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 2, 2018, 03:46 PM.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

This is one of those questions where I have twenty good answers lined up and ready to smash out of the park, but I can't because I'd get banned from the f***ing forum.
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by BangShift McT View Post
                    This is one of those questions where I have twenty good answers lined up and ready to smash out of the park, but I can't because I'd get banned from the f***ing forum.
                    Now, now.....that sort of language wouldn't be allowed on the home page.

Comment

I'm told a tweet is what a bird says... Never heard one.. Nor a twitter..

Comment

is twat the plural of tweet ?
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                          is twat the plural of tweet ?
                          Some words should be researched before being used.....

Comment

Whatever this ends with ... it's peewee's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                              Whatever this ends with ... it's peewee's fault.
                              I won't deny a thing. Whatever a hashtag is, maybe everybody can use hashtagpeeweeDIDit

Comment

Working...
                              X