Summernats 31 roadtrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summernats 31 roadtrip

Great news, Daniel and I are going to the Summernats 31, its going to be a road trip with a very good friend Dale Johns in his VC Valiant, yes its a MOPAR
    I'm going to be taking the Go Pro and my Camera (of course) as we are going to hit a few car and bike museums on the way there so you can expect a shit load of photos and video for when I get back to New Zealand
    We will fly into the Gold Coast and trip over to Canberra a trip of about 1200 kms, it could take only 13 hours but we are banking on about 4 days or so.
    This is going to be epic and to be able to do it with my son and good friends is sort of a bucket list thing.

Looking forward to the pics. Have fun

Comment

All summer I think about this time of year coming when you get more car stuff and it gets cold here and I just dread it . Not you posting .I really hate winter . Have a good time . Looking forward to the pics .
      Last edited by Dan Barlow; December 30, 2017, 10:42 AM.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Was wondering when you were gonna show up, Bryan!
        Have a good buddy there in NZ visiting now..might be back home for all I know.
        He was asked if Outback Steakhouse was in NZ, typical Timmy said "No but alot of Subaru Outbacks"

Comment

I laugh but it is so true, Sub Outbacks everywhere you look, and like most 4X4 around the world, the closest they ever get to going off road is the gravel on someone's driveway

Comment

They are getting really big in Indy. It doesn't hurt that they have a factory or two in, and , or around Lafayette, In .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

We made it in to Canberra, Summernats starts tomorrow, this is going to be so much fun, I'm thinking about live streaming a lap on tuf St on Friday so people get to see and have an idea what's it's like

Comment

SEND PHOTOS. LOTS OF PHOTOS. And have fun!

[email protected]
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

When I get back to New Zealand I will be able to post up some photos. At the moment it' 37 degrees c in the shade witch is about 100 degrees F for all you up in the states
                  Last edited by bryankiwi; January 5, 2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I visited one of the best Memorial I have ever seen. I could have spent all day with Camera but we had limited time so here a few photos

The Australian War Memorial is Australia's national memorial to the members of its armed forces and supporting organisations who have died or participated in wars involving the Commonwealth of Australia. The memorial includes an extensive national military museum. The Australian War Memorial was opened in 1941, and is widely regarded as one of the most significant memorials of its type in the world.

Comment

Like the (?)35 chevy truck..

Comment

Working...
                      X