Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Well , being the procrastinator of things I don't like to do , I finished wraping my last present . Merry Christmas all , goodnight !
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

2am
    eating left over chinese.
    merry xmas
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

2:30 am, making paper. Merry Christmas to all!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

5:54 am. I wonder who is open today, I need to start my Christmas shopping! Merry Christmas everybody!
        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Merry Christmas (or whatever Winter Solstice celebration you observe) and a grand New Year to all you BSers!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto View Post
            5:54 am. I wonder who is open today, I need to start my Christmas shopping! Merry Christmas everybody!
            Merry Christmas!

Yesterday we had to go to the store and my wife was concerned - I had to explain to her when men wait until the last moment. 1) the stores aren't that crowded, 2) all the pushy people have already gotten their presents, and 3) the selection is far lower, so it makes it far easier to find a present. I'm pretty certain she didn't believe me, but that's fine - we don't want her there on Christmas eve
            Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 25, 2017, 09:21 AM.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! A gift card from my son saying, "You can never have too many tools" and a wonderful coffee table type book on the history of Studebaker from my daughter and her family have made this morning a good one.

Comment

I bought my own Christmas present last Friday. A 1990 Mustang LX a 4 cyl stick with 59K miles in great shape. It's just a cruiser for me.

Nick

Comment

Granddaughters (aged 9&10) wanted makeup boxes... Daughter told me with them standing right there.. As my daughter went thru 15-16-17, I used to gripe she was too pretty for all that shit to be on her face. (now in mid 30's a little eye liner)
                  True to form, I told both girls they were too young to paint there face and look like a prositute...
                  Older one asked her mom, what is a prositute, my daughter says ask grandpa..
                  A cheap girl, slut who uses too much makeup because she is insecure...
                  Well..I got the boxes and eye makeup called glitter eyes.. Those girls were SHOCKED! Oldest tells mom, "Grandpa wants us to be sluts he got us eye makeup!"
                  I asked them did you ever think I was getting you something you wanted? Remember a little goes a long ways to beauty
                  They were happy.. I just hope they do not use TOO MUCH!

Comment

Working...
                  X