Lived too long, Charles Manson dies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lived too long, Charles Manson dies..

Those of my age remember the horrific murders his clan carried out..
    Cult.. Actually.. Leave it there..
    It was probably the biggest misunderstanding in history..
    Manson was mad at Terry Melcher, Doris Day's son, who lived at that address.. Sharon Tate and hubby Roman Polanski bought it shortly before the clan was sent there to "kill everybody". Everybody meaning Terry..

Manson should have gotten the chair or gas chamber..

Charles Manson, the wild-eyed 1960s cult leader whose followers committed heinous murders that terrorized Los Angeles and shocked the nation, died Sunday of natural causes, according to the California Department of Corrections. He was 83.

Comment

good riddens.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I saw this on faceplant and wondered if it was true. I left a comment something to the extent that is was about 50 years in the coming and at least 45 years too late. What I know of this I've had to learn on my own. As for the death penalty, I'm a USMC veteran and a tax payer, you can come to your own conclusions.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

The Manson murders put an end to the "love and peace hippy movement".

All of them should have been "chaired".

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
            I saw this on faceplant and wondered if it was true. I left a comment something to the extent that is was about 50 years in the coming and at least 45 years too late. What I know of this I've had to learn on my own. As for the death penalty, I'm a USMC veteran and a tax payer, you can come to your own conclusions.
            I agree wholeheartedly with you and malc... btw thanks for your service...one vet to another...
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Good riddance is what I say too, should'a happened sooner.

I was age 9 living in L.A. when the killings happened, my grandmother always followed the news and was the one very concerned...that, the Viet Nam war, and things like the Zodiac killer occupied her worry time. It wasn't 'til I read Bugliosi's book late one night at the end of high school that the story really reached me, I did the entire book in one sitting ending around 4am. The next morning was church and an all-day date that didn't end 'til 2am...my head filled with death, religion and s*x all at the same time, welcome to age 18.

I wouldn't actually buy the "White Album" 'till much later.

Manson's celebrity was troubling to me, just like any killer that gets famous. I think most people were good about keeping him and his group of fools in their place, just accepting their existence on the earth within the justice system such as it is with quiet spite.

Comment

It's so wrong that criminals can play the system
                and stay in the news once locked up.
                Once the door has slammed and the key turned
                they should cease to exist, change their name to a number for prison records.
                There have been a few in the UK getting attention through their sentences a press that will print their "grievences".
                One notorious lifer has just got married behind bars with all the hoo ha that goes with it......
                keeps his scum bag name in the public mind.If you have to keep this scum, keep them in solitary
                on bread and water and ignore those saying it's
                unfair and they too have rights.
                You rob, maim or kill your rights go out the window and it's time the rights of victims and their families take center stage.

Comment

What's really stoopid is there are people that are SAD because this bag of shit finally died.
                  I would have preferred an stiff injection of lead for him and his crew way back when it all went down.
                  Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

good riddance, but I'll not celebrate his death....
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Same situation as Loren, never understood why people want to glorify them and keep their names in the press by going back and interviewing them for TV ratings. I agree Malc, give them a number and slam the door and forget about them if you can't throw the switch on them which is what I prefer. Agreed, good riddance.
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I never understood why with how brutally everyone was murdered, they never got the chair..
                        That is what bothers me...
                        They admitted it..

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                          I would have preferred an stiff injection of ...
                          Kitchen utensils and draino. I hope they drop the whole thing quickly. I would much rather celebrate someone like Mel Tillis than spend another moment thinking about them but I doubt that the "news" will let that happen.
                          Last edited by Beagle; November 20, 2017, 07:38 PM.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                            I never understood why with how brutally everyone was murdered, they never got the chair..
                            That is what bothers me...
                            They admitted it..
                            As I recall, the supreme court initially found the death penalty to be "cruel & unusual punishment". Then on appeal, or moving up from a circuit supreme court, it was reinstated as NOT "cruel & unusual punishment". And these nut-jobs cases just happened to fall into that opening where they were sentenced during the time when they could not be sentenced to the death penalty.
                            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                            X