Hey, I Fabricated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I Fabricated!

We're starting to get a real handle on this retirement thing, a routine of sorts. This is turning into something great. I'm told it takes a few weeks to settle in, and in my case it was sudden, the timing of it wasn't my idea. We sort of stumbled around lost for a few weeks, all of a sudden I ain't got no job after 4 decades - what do we DO? Well, we've decided to love it.

Everything is starting to look like some kind of an opportunity after all. Let's get those racing wheels off of the back porch. Okay, and who says racing wheels have to be in the way? I can see a use for those while waiting for the next hotrod event. Al la Dan Stokes, with parts I already had, you could park a full-sized something on this "shelf" if you could get the full-sized something to balance on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010015.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	622.0 KB
ID:	1179626
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Great fabricating! Feels good, doesn't it?

Dan

Comment

Nice use of space, P.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Why didn't you ..... Do nothing different!
        Good idea!

Comment

that works....
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Bleach. Tidy-Cat. Skads of Diet-Coke...isn't that for former cigarette smokers? This is all like the same shit we have around our house.

Comment

Get rid of diet soda, period!
              It kills your kidneys.
              Cousin from Visila has 30% in one kidney, other removed due to lotsof diet pop drinking..

Comment

Not quite fabricatin' more liike stacking....
                initially I thought it was a "donk" skateboard.

Comment

Working...
                X