No announcement yet.

Wheeler Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here. Dammit. When will Velo or the Speed Channel or even Discovery pick me up? I'm getting tired of doing all of this work for nothing.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

"for nothing"?
      Fills your days so you do not go nuts, not saying you already are,
      If not making vids, WHAT would you do? Ride your bicycle?

Comment

You're a whole lot of help Bob, you sure are.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
          You're a whole lot of help Bob, you sure are.
          I do what I can...

Comment

4 letter F word that wasn't ford.... pdub, we're going to have to NSFW your videos.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              4 letter F word that wasn't ford.... pdub, we're going to have to NSFW your videos.
              Well, I guess so. There went my mainstream career.

I'm already thinking about Episode 4. Nude dancing midgets that crawl under the car with the camera because I'm too lazy to jack it up. I'm surfing for candidates, but they all want to get paid. Bummer.

Comment

I figured you more of the nude-dancing-swede type; but who am I to judge?

I admit to chuckling at your ford/condom comment - then having a second thought and thinking 'eww'
                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; October 16, 2017, 02:49 PM.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

four letter F word that rhymes with duck....

I'd watch it!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                    four letter F word that rhymes with duck....

I'd watch it!
                    Lisping duck?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Lisping duck?
                      Do you mean Daffy? I think that's been done already, just sayin.

Comment

I've got to say, in SBG's honor of course.....we've been to 4 race tracks, two of them many multiple times, two of them only once per each. So I don't even claim or proclaim to have very much experience in the sport of road course driving at all. That's not where I'm going with this particular speech.

But the deal is, the Corvettes. Now a Mustang might be like a condom, however, but by numbers there are far more Corvettes. The Mustangs get a real bad rap for being the cookie cutter cars, but at least at the race tracks, it's the Corvettes. And most of them are yellow, I'll say again. Dozens of them. Not that it matters, I have no problem whatsoever with yellow, I don't and I never will have a problem with yellow, whatever color is just fine with me. And actually whatever brand of car, they all blow Red's doors off, all of them. So I have no problem with any particular color.

The yellow Corvette guys, they almost all of them have lots of gold jewelry. Just look at them at the drivers' meeting. They sure do. They're insulted by having to go to the the drivers' meeting, it's below their standard. It's a waste of their time. The funnest thing I've ever had happen was to watch that yellow Corvette run off of the track behind me at Daytona on the pace lap. Now, THAT was hilarious, worth the whole trip and more than the price of admission.

Comment

Working...
                        X